HostelworldHostel offered on website

To whom it may concern,

I recently stayed at a hostel in Venice that is offered on your website. I feel it must come to your attention how dangerous this place is for the visitors. I've just gotten back from hospital after staying at "Backpackers House Venice". Their bed bug infestation is so bad my whole body has been covered in bites. I had to go to the hospital because of the amount of bites covering my body. In the hundreds. The reception man was also very inappropriate toward me and my sister. He would come into our rooms to talk and when I complained about the bed bugs he would get all touchy, hug me and ask show me then run his hands along my body. I felt sexually assualted. Very uncomfortable being a female traveling. I later read the reviews of this creppy behaviour to female travelers and the insane infestation of bed bugs. I don't want a refund, I just want this terrible place to not be offered to the public, it's a health hazard. The bed bug infestation has been complained in reviews from years back. Please please take this listing down before you encourage the next person to be in danger of this place. I've attached photos for you to see the damage.
If you need the hospital medical report please just ask, or anything else for hat matter. Please respond so I can see something is being down by Your website.

Kind regards,