Hostbig / Web hosting: 3 times more expensive! SCAM! STAY AWAY!

Although they advertised a price of around $1 per month for its basic plan, they have update the prices (3 times more expensive) but not the website. They've been unable to keep their promise of "guaranteed honest prices" after a year of service. It's all a lie, they are totally scam.

Re
Jan 5, 2016

More Hostbig Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Fa
      25th of Jul, 2016

My domain name has expired on 2016-07-10. Then i paid them renewal fee to for domain renewal. after getting money they mailed me this message.
    currently, Hostbig, cannot assist with renewing or managing your domain. Any payment you have made to Hostbig, has not been relayed to Tucows, therefore the domain has not been renewed.

Now they cant renew my domain but they are not refunding my payment back.

• Ho
      25th of Jul, 2016

Hello,
    We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
    Please connect our 24X 7 live chat we will transfer your domain in our service.

• Jc
      5th of Apr, 2017

HostBig had some BS dispute with Tucows and all our domains were switched off and made redundant... now HostBig are asking to renew the account which they are in no position to host...

HostBig is a fraud!

Do not believe any of their marketing hype online.

They do not host anything!

It is a complete fraud!!!

• Br
      14th of Jul, 2017

My site stopped loading and they kept telling me it was their end, it was in my software. My developer checked it and said it was at my hosts end. I changed host and my site has worked perfectly ever since. They advertised a price then charged me three times that amount. A pack of thieves.