Host Jewellery / Received Offer by Mail on 11-10-10

WARNING! This company is still at it ...

I wanted to make sure to THANK everyone who posted their complaints on this site and others against this company! I had received their offer today on Nov. 10, 2010 through the postal mail. I thoroughly read their letter and it really sounded so good; but due to being burnt in the past and known from experience, there is a lot of scams out there. I just don't know how the scammers can face themselves in the mirror every morning; but apparently they have no conscience whatsoever to speak of. Their day of reckoning is coming for their actions against others to rip them off ... and as far as I'm concerned, that day is not soon enough in my opinion.

Again, thank you for your postings for I couldn't afford to send the $79.90, especially for nothing. By the way, on their enrollment application their enroll is $47 one time sign up + $29.95 sample cost + $2.95 s/h = $79.90. You are all right in that there is no phone number or any mention of the cost for supplies/material.

This is the address I received their offer:
Jay Willis, 701 Seneca Street - Unit 121, Buffalo, NY 14210

Li

More Host Jewellery Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sh
      Nov 21, 2010

boy oh boy! I just can't believe these people out there. I was looking at recent mail when I too received this so looking around BBB website this gives a rating of a F and reading as follow says moreless like if you partisipate in these home business scam NOT even knowing it is one you could to get a file claimed against you too SCARY! All I was trying to do is better my life not be part of a SCAM.
    The address was for me to mail them was: HOST JEWELLERY
    1100 Memorial Avenue, suite, 174
    Thunder bay, ON p7B 4A3 CANADA

• Pe
      Dec 20, 2010

I sent the $ 79.90 money order to speed up the process so excited, recently laid off. I totally want to warm people that it's a scam. Jay Willis what goes around always returns.

• Gc
      Dec 22, 2010

I too was duped with this scam! The initial flyer that you get does not mention anything about not being able to request a refund if you are not satisfied with the program. You don't see that until you get the packet. That there should have been a clue for me, but my mind glanced over that part. I was more interested in the section of the flyer that had the very first question, which was, "How do I know this is not a scam?" And the answer started out with "Host Jewellery has been in business since 1985...Ok, so that made me think it was a legitimate business. Once I got the starter kit with bogus instructions, I realized this company is nothing but a SCAM!! Yes, been in the business since 1985, taking peoples hard eard money! Yes I should have researched this, and shame on me for not doing so, but when this company makes a statement in their initial flyer that they send to you that they are not a SCAM and been in the business for such a long time, well I think there should be something that could be done about this! It is just not right! There ought to be a law against this. Thanks for listening!

GC

• Li
      Jan 26, 2011

I found links to the company. One of these links has a phone #, address, email, and website posted at: http://www.superpages.com/bp/Minneapolis-MN/Graham-Recruiting-L2207205935.htm
    They also have posted at the bottom of the above address icons of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, and send to email and mobile phone icons. It looks like to me that this company is a staffing agency (on website). They take your info in order to recruit you for direct, temporary, or contract to hire positions that fit your needs to make you happy. That web link is at: http://www.grahamrecruiting.com/index.cfm?rid=1212723_35953326
    Say they've been in business since 2009; so that means they been in business for a very short time. I tried to find if they were listed with the BBB, and had put in their search the phone #, email, and site address; but couldn't see that they were listed with BBB. They look like the same like Manpower (Recruitment & Staffing Services), and Workplace Employment Center (Carbondale, IL). But, I would still be cautious and check them out more to be sure. All over the Internet they have postings for jobs in several states.
    In my experience, whenever I needed help through an job placement agency, they always needed my resume so they saw what experience I've had and where I had worked. That is how they knew in what area they could help me in finding me jobs that matched my experience.

• Li
      Jan 26, 2011

I don't know how my very last posting got listed under Host Jewellery. I was on the info about Graham Recruiting. Sorry people, but my info just above is on this company instead. Also, sorry I had also had my fingers on wrong keys typing at times. I am now going to repost my info at the Graham Recruiting. [I wish there was a way I could have deleted this posting. Maybe it will allow me the do this later?]