Hospitality / Cyber bullies!

1 2369 S Holladay DriveSeaside, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 503-738-6269

Bart, Kim, Keel, Stacey, Cory, Striderq, Margaret, Duane, Tom, & Robert. Who are these people and what do they all have in common? With no vested interest in me or my dispute with Accor's Seaside, Oregon, Motel 6, they have all attacked me personally, repeatedly, made disparaging comments and made pejorative remarks about me on [redacted].com.

This is by definition, Cyberbullying. Cyberbullying is willful and involves recurring or repeated harm inflicted through the medium of electronic text. Bullying intends to cause emotional distress and has no legitimate purpose to the choice of communications. But why would all these people conspire to go to that site and attack me? What or who would make them do that? Someone with a vested interest in the dispute I have with Accor/Motel 6 would, that's who.

Cyberbullying can constitute a computer crime. For example, in the United States it is a federal crime to anonymously "annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any person" via the internet or telecommunication system, punishable by a fine and/or up to two years imprisonment.

Comments

• Ri
      6th of Apr, 2008

I fully retract and withdraw all of my previous postings on this site concerning Accor, Motel 6 and/or Manager Lee Judson.