Hospitality / Scam and cheating!

1 2369 S. Holladay Drive 97138Seaside, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 503-738-6269

The fun doesn't stop after you have a consumer complaint. Then the attorneys take the handoff. Take this example of duplicity for example: Seaside Motel 6 Manager, Lee Judson, disrespected my wife and me by putting us on his nefarious Do Not Rent list claiming we were nasty people; I complained. His attorney said they made four "good faith" efforts to resolve the matter. Sure, and here is what they were:

1. 11/21/06 We were told we were taken off the list; oh goodie, when I got that letter I tried to make a reservation and was informed I couldn't because they have TWO Do Not Rent lists...!
2. 12/1/06 Again we were told we were taken off the list; called for a reservation; sorry, sir, you're still on the second Do Not Rent list.
3. 1/11/07 After telling the WA BBB and God only knows who else in November we were the ### of the earth, they said they never did.
4. 4/18/07 Their fourth "good faith" effort to resolve the matter was a personal letter from Judson to me suggesting he might make copies of my file and send it to all the lodging establishments as an informational handout.

What the hell!? And they have the onions to call that good faith efforts at reconciliation! These guys emit an air of overwhelming duplicity combined with some unspecific nastiness, like a black widow spider in heat.

Comments

• Ho
    Hospitality

In early June, my company was approached by Sam Logan, Director of Loss Prevention for Island Hospitality to provide consulting services intended to measure levels of customer service provided and evaluate service delivery at 2 hotels the company manages. It was stated to be an "emergency" need that would open up a long-term relationship relative to the over 100 hotels managed by Island Hospitality. We delivered those requested services, in spite of rude and aggressive behavior on the part of Mr. Logan, and forwarded our invoices in accordance with the agreement. Mr. Logan was unresponsive. When we finally were able to successfully make contact, Mr. Logan indicated her was out of town with a family emergency and would attend to the matter when he returned in a week. Upon his return, he requested that all pertinent information including invoices be resent. We immediately complied. After 24 hours, Mr. Logan informed me that the company had taken Chapter 11 Bankruptcy on 7/19 and referred me to a website to file a claim. This business was not solicited in good faith. Mr. Logan was certainly aware of the failing status of the company when he demanded services. He has now repeatedly stated that in spite of "nasty and bitter" correspondences from me, the outcome will remain the same - they have no intention of paying for services performed up until the date Bankruptcy was declared. This company is unethical and downright dishonest. Save yourself the frustration and DO NOT DO BUSINESS with this company.

• Ro
      3rd of Jun, 2016

I'd serve the SOB with a small claims slander suit and allege discrimination based on ___ .

• Wh
      3rd of Jun, 2016

Ha Ha Ha. Your lies finally caught up to you eh jerkoff....

3rd of Jun, 2016

I fully retract and withdraw all of my previous postings on this site concerning Accor, Motel 6 and/or Manager Lee Judson.

Accor/Motel 6
    2369 S. Holliday Drive 97138
    Seaside
    Oregon
    www.accorhotels.com

What would you do if you had been merrily staying at your fav motel for a number of years and all of a sudden without notice or reason, you got kicked out and the manager insinuated you're a drug dealer and your significant other is a whore? I mean, would that bother you at all...

Motel 6
    2369 S. Holladay Drive
    Seaside
    Oregon
    Phone: 503-738-6269

Site host: Per a legal settlement agreement, please remove all postings I have made concerning Lee Judson or Motel 6. In the event your policy does not allow removal, please post the following retraction:

“I fully retract and withdraw all of my previous postings on this site concerning Motel 6 and manager Lee Judson”.

Dick Colbeth