Hospitality / Harassment

1 2369 S. Holladay DriveSeaside, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 503-738-6269

There are people, especially on [redacted], that I call AccorNazis, that insist on nipping at my heels like some rabid chihuahua over this Motel 6 deal. I've got enough materiel to write my book, I don't need to keep posting, but they won't leave me the hell alone.

So I feel I have to respond to their demented ravings. Here's the latest:

A JURY WILL DECIDE WHO’S BEEN NAUGHTY OR NICE – [redacted] 12/11/07

To reiterate:

1. My wife filled out the comment card left in the room for that purpose and didn't even really ask for a refund for being assigned a substandard room; she simply asked managements' opinion about it.

2. I never talked to a soul, in fact, and as testified to a BOLI investigator under oath by the Motel's Assistant Manager. Sandy checked in and out. I walked the dog and dealt with the luggage in the back of the motel, as had been my custom for 10 years at that place.

3. Seaside Motel 6 Manager Judson wrote a very nice letter of apology to my wife and me and invited us to come back.

4. What happened after that only Judson knows but I think it may have been a middle manager's urge to flex his muscles, to show off to the ladies on his staff what a big man he is in an egregious display of abuse of authority.

See, this is why there's almost always a problem with relatives hiring relatives - if Judson had gotten fired like he should have been, it would probably have caused a major family melt down and so this megalomaniac with delusions of grandeur, wealth and power continues his rampage of disrespecting innocent guests with impunity.

Keel, I think your posts are immature, irresponsible and a trifle cruel, but since you seem to know so much about it, maybe you'll be subpoenaed duces tecum as an expert witness.

Comments

13th of Dec, 2007

ROR wants MONEY - from you or the Motel 6 to change things.

The founder Ed Magedson, tries to force money from people and
    lets posters pile on people like yourself - be warned about ROR.

Search Phoenixnewtimes.com for the site name and be amazed
    at the article.

• Ri
      6th of Apr, 2008

I fully retract and withdraw all of my previous postings on this site concerning Accor, Motel 6 and/or Manager Lee Judson.