Hospital Costa Del Sol / visa/work permit processing requirement 900 euros

1 South Africa Review updated:

l received an official letter of appointment by the director of human resource Hospital Costa Del Sol Madrid Proffesor S Antonio and their website is www.hcs.es They immediately asked me to contact Don Albert Jose visa/work permit section, Madrid Home Office via an e-mail madridhomeoffice@ozu.es . This guy has sent me an application working permit/ entry visa registration form (IMM/22) which is to be sent back with a deposit of 900 euros via a money gram. Now l have read the same complaints by other people who have been promised different jobs and l have seen that the fax number is the same as the one they gave me [protected].
My question is " l have not done an interview yet and l have been offered a job already and they say they paid for my visa fees and all l need to do is apply for a Spain work permit and residency permit which will be issued to me after 3 working days?"
l would want to know if this whole thing is true or fake.

Sh

Comments

• Mb
      13th of Feb, 2009

i racevice tipically like you, just now I think it's fake.

did you call any telefone numbers?

• He
      23rd of Feb, 2009

that is a scam. i recieved that same email and i searched for that just to be sure. yes they have websites but its not very well composed. i guess they just made it up so that people will believe that they are genuine. dont be fooled. i also don't believe that it would only take 3 days to process working permits, and other papers. IT'S A SCAM!!! I google them and holla!!! there are many complaints about madrid home office. you try googling them and see for yourself..

• Pr
      5th of Apr, 2009

visa/work permit processing requirement 900 euros

Complaint Rating:
    l received an official letter of appointment by the director of human resource Hospital Costa Del Sol Madrid Proffesor S Antonio and HR person Dr' Luis Xavier and their website is www.hcs.es They immediately asked me to contact ministerio del interior Mrs.Grace fernandez /work permit section, Madrid Home Office via an e-mail madridhomeoffice@ozu.es . and medicalrecruit.es@ gmail.com .This guy has sent me an application working permit/ entry visa registration form (ES/34) which is to be sent back with a deposit of 900 euros via a money gram. Now l have read the same complaints by other people who have been promised different jobs and l have seen that the fax number is the same as the one they gave me 0034-63-412-68-54 fax 0034-91-791-5410
    l would want to know if this whole thing is true or fake.

• Ad
      29th of Apr, 2009

yeah dude it's totally fake...even i've received the letter today, thankgod i read your complaint otherwise i was just going to send 'em money they demaded thanx buddy. be careful the next time you get these kind of fake proposals.

• Ad
      29th of Apr, 2009

ya itz totally fake...my dad also recieved dis official letter of apponyment...bt he googled it and got to knw the truth...
    v should file a case against dis crap...

• Dr
      9th of May, 2009

Me too recieved similar offer . I dint pay to them. I feel it is fake

• Am
      9th of May, 2009

well i to received a same thing about 4 days ago i just checked out the hospital is there but ... i too think its fake

• Sm
      16th of May, 2009

well i too recieved this appointment mail .wen i went through gfoogle and read this comments i found that it was a fake. i called up the number mentioned to know if it was a fake official letter, all that they said was that it is true with the appointment and to proceed with the visa processing.
    how can one believe what is the truth? if people r there to fool others how can one rely on the appointment which are true?

smile

• Dr
      9th of Aug, 2009

I got e-mail from hr@hcs-es.net informing me about medical post in hospital Costa del Sol. I just submitted my resume with out any copies of certificates. I have received an appointment letter with amazing pay and emoluments from Dr Luis Xavier with out verifying the certificates or interview. The soft copy of official letter of appointment tried show too much originality by putting water mark of original copy, original stamp etc.
    Very good way of cheating and trapping people.

• Sh
      22nd of Aug, 2009
    Hospital Costa Del Sol - for job correction
    Health care
    India

I have been getting a job as a emergency medical officer from Hospital costa del sol.

JOB REF NUMBER:HCDS/7072175/ESPANA/2009 kindly send me detail this job is correct or wrong.

• Di
      8th of Sep, 2009

Yes its true.Even I got an appointment letter frm Proffesor S Antonio saying u r selected n have to report next month to Hospital Costa Del Sol, madrid.I found the offer very lucrative n threfore went to the spain consulate n checked with them.I was informed tht all this is a big SCAM!!

few days later i also got a mail frm ministry of interior asking for 900 euros for processing the work permit...which was a another shock.So wht i concluded was this was just a way to attract people n get money frm them as how can 1 get a job without any interview and also join the duty in a month's time.

Its all Fake.Beware.