Hosierystreet.com / They obviously don't care about their customers

I ordered to bras that were listed as in stock, from HosieryStreet on March 3rd, 2010 and received one in about two weeks with a notice that the other one was backordered. I had heard nothing by April 5th so I wrote them again requesting that they either refund my money or send the bra and they responded saying the bra would be here within two weeks. May the 7th, and I still had no bra, so I wrote again, demanding they refund my money. Today is May 11th and I have received no response. I won't do any more business with them, they obviously don't care about their customers.

Ti

Comments

22nd of Dec, 2010

I have ordered from them MANY times and was always extremely happy.

• Li
      24th of Dec, 2010

Well good luck to you...I placed my order for 2 bras last March and finally received one early April. I wrote to them and asked them about the second one and they responded with an apology and told me that it would arrive in two weeks. I waited three weeks and wrote again, still no bra... They never responded ... I have written and asked them to just refund my money...still no response... They won't even answer my emails now.
    One thing though...they do have; nerve. In my mailbox today was an ad from guess who...none other than Hosierystreet.com offering free delivery on purchases... Just how stupid do they think we are????? All I can say to you is..."Unless you just love throwing good many after bad...just keep your money."

• Ve
      18th of Jan, 2012
    Hosierystreet.com - This site is extremely slow in sending you, your order
    Hosierystreet.com
    hosierystreet.com

This site is EXTREMELY slow in sending you, your order. Items are not kept in stock and the customer service is non existing.

• El
      6th of Aug, 2012
    Hosierystreet.com - Slow is not even the word
    Hosierystreet.com
    hosierystreet.com

Slow is not even the word... and for a back-ordered item after almost 2 months I check on it & they tell me to RE-ORDER. Here I am waiting for the delivery and in their world they're done till I RE-ORDER. They knew they weren't going to send it cuz they only charged part of the order - but NEVER let me know. BAD BAD BAD.

• Jl
      15th of Nov, 2012

so wish I had seen this site BEFORE I placed an order for 6 bras. I ordered on Oct 7 and of yet, NOTHING has come. any email responses are it will ship next week...out of stock expected in next week and the latest response...Super Storm Sandy has delayed the arrival to them thus delaying the shipment to me...Not sure what to do at this point.

• Am
      9th of Jan, 2013

I ordered some bras from them and I got them right away! I love the bras and I will order again!

• Li
      30th of Apr, 2013

I was delighted at how fast they shipped my order. I will definitely buy from them again.