Hose of Brides online / STAY AWAY!!

1 United States

STAY AWAY!! Unless you’re really into tears and drama in the lead up to your wedding
I ordered my bridesmaids dresses and paid extra for 'rush order'. I phoned a couple months later to check on its status and they informed me (in a very unsympathetic manner) that they don't deal with the manufacture anymore.
These dresses had ALREADY BEEN PAID FOR and no one called or refunded my money??
They said they would make them for me and have to me in time for my wedding. After weeks and weeks of trying to get an update on the dresses, I gave up and purchased another entire set. The dresses ended up arriving 3 DAYS BEFORE THE WEDDING!! FYI I ordered them about 6 months prior.
This was the worst company I have ever dealt with. Impossible to contact on their customer service line, they kick you off after 5 minutes and get you to leave a message; NONE of my messages were returned, I only ever spoke to customer service if I was lucky enough to get through, which was pretty rare.
You would think a company that has been in this industry so long would understand the importance of reliable service when planning a wedding. They really added a lot of undue stress and anguish for what should have been a really exciting time for me.

Be