hornymathes / bogus members

1 England, Lancashire, United Kingdom Review updated:

I agree with many others on here, , when you become a standard member you get all the winks and messages from gold members, whose photos could have come from a magazine shoot (and probably did), even though they know as a standard member you cannot email back unless you join, they never leave a email address for you. You can also write a idiotic profile with no picture and still get replies from beautiful women, now come on be real who would do this.
At least 50% of all profiles are nonsense and made up and send automated winks and messages.
It is a total scam and a way to defraud people of there money, and it's about time the authorities closed it down and served justice upon the owners for defrauding vulnerable people!!!

Le

Comments

• Le
      7th of Apr, 2009

I think many of the online dating sites do this. That happened to me as well. Lots of hits and responses when I put up my profile but had not become a paying member. Then as soon as I paid, everything slowed down to a trickle. Then when I tried to put on my profile I primarily wanted to date AA men, the site refused to allow it in my profile so I am getting a lot of Caucasion men responding that I am not really interested in. Yahoo Personals (the site I was on) makes it very difficult to contact them by phone, which I am sure is done on purpose. When I canceled my contract they said they do not send cancelation emails, instead I received some useless confirmation number. I am waiting right now to see if they continue to charge me, I am watching my bank account very closely.