Horizon Wireless / Stole Cell phone

1 7250 Harwin Ste 2627Houston, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 713-988-6500

I have a blackberry Pearl and my little ball fell out, there was nothing wrong with the phone it JUST needed the ball to be replaced. When I went back to get it my phone was no longer working and they argued with me that I took it to them broken which I know it was working, after continuing to argue with them they fixed it an stated I had chocolate in it ( come on I hate choclate), I take it home to find out it still was not working and it wasn't even my phone, it had someone elses picture and stuff on the phone, I called T mobile and got my serial number and confirmed it. I went back to the store and they throw my out because they didn't want to take responsibilty for what they did.

They are theifs and have every bad busniess practices!! They still have my phone and I have someones phone that I don't even know who it is, plus it still doesn't work!!

Ar

Comments

Ex
  8th of Feb, 2011

Yes these guys suck hard core, we did contract work for them and they never pay up, we have totally blocked them out, The business has been under 3 different managements. Let everyone in Houston and abroad know that these guys don't know how to do business.