Horizon Technology / ISkyUSA / Millennium Plus / AZ Company Who Ripped Off Thousands of Customers Before Abruptly Quitting Business Has Started A New Company Targeting Their Victims

1 6428 S Trophy CtGilbert Tempe, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-896-1612

I Sky Usa is a new company started by the owners of Horizon Technologies/Millenium Plus/Angel Star GPS/Cybertrack. On January 26, 2009, Horizon Technologies/Millenium Plus abruptly went out of business without any advanced notice to their employees and customers. Customers were never formally notified! They found out that the company went out of business when they tried to access their accounts online or checked the company's website that said they had closed down.

They were a GPS tracking company that provided a service. They charged all of their customers' credit cards for February's service fee early and then turned off the service on January 26th. That is theft and defrauding!

Now, they started this new company and are trying to get customers to switch to "another providers network", which is really still the same people running the business. They will charge their previous customers to have the hardware re-programmed to work, when it is Horizon's/Paul Angel's...fault that the units no longer work!!

They are being deceitful and not telling people who they really are. They sent all of their previous customers an email, which can be found at: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=726706. It is signed by Paul Angel, who with very little research, you will find was one of the owners of the other above mentioned companies. There have been 100 complaints to the BBB within just the last three years! Here is the link to the BBB info on Horizon Technology: http://central-northern-western-arizona.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=30&bbb=1126&firm=15005860. Note that all of these complaints were before they even went out of business!

You can also find complaints at: /URL removed/?q5=Horizon+Technologies&searchtype=0&q1=ALL&q3=&q2=&q7=&q4=&q6=&start=0 As you will see from this, they have been running their scams/businesses for a long time, just changing the name when they start to get into trouble.

They have stolen thousands of dollars from innocent consumers!

Mo

Comments

• Ke
      6th of Mar, 2009

I GUESS I'M JUST ANOTHER VICTIM OF THIS FRAUD. I ACTUALLY HOPED THAT MAYBE THIS TIME I MIGHT BE LUCKY. YOU SEE IN 2004, I HAD A MASSIVE STROKE WHICH CAUSED SEVERE BRAIN DAMAGE, AND I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO WORK SINCE THEN. SO YOU MIGHT IMAGINE HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO SAVE THE $2449.00 I LOST. PRIOR TO MY STROKE I WOULD NEVER HAVE INVOLVED MYSELF IN ANY ONLINE BUSINESS; BUT I GOT DESPERATE TO FIND SOME MEANS OF CREATING AN INCOME. OH WELL, MAY OTHERS BEWARE OF THIS SCHEME KENNY

• Bi
      26th of Mar, 2009

I also feel for the scam that Horizon Technologies got everyone with. I'm out the 2449.00 and another 1950.00 for mailers. If its possible to get this guy and put him and anyone else thats with him in Jail I'm all for it.

• Mo
      15th of Apr, 2009

These are jews, the master of fraudery, Paul angel. I have learnt a lesson in my life, never trust Jew until you do exhaustive research on them. Theser are blood suckers. They are gentiles.

• Gr
      11th of May, 2009

He was convicted in Aug for a number of different charges: (http://www.azcentral.com/community/gilbert/articles/2008/08/21/20080821gr-indictment.html)

38 counts of conspiracy
    mail fraud
    money laundering
    wire fraud.

I was able to rescue our Vespa from their location. We drove 36 hrs from Miami to AZ only to find the place closed! Luckily the Site manager (owner) was on property and we had proof the Vespa belonged to us and he released it to us. We then drove 32 hrs back home sickened by what had almost happened but very, very happy that at least we did not loose a $5000 Vespa..

We actually spoke to them via phone Monday morning (whislt on the road to them) and they shut down the next day with no warning!...