Horizon Technologies / Fraudsters and cheaters

I was involved with this company since April of 2007. I entered it in good faith and had the same problems that everyone else has had with them. It would be nice if somehow we could all get together and take class action against them as it looks like they have moved the business to a new name. Check out ISKYUSA and see if the product does not look familiar. I gave up on these people in January of this year and it looks like shortly afterwards they packed it in. These people were and are not the only company to market this device and should not be allowed to start again. I could never get a straight answer when I confronted them about the mailers and I even talked directly to the company that sends out the mailers.. My so called client coach said he was insulted by my inference that the mailers were never sent out. We need to keep the Arizona BBB informed!!!

Le

Comments

5th of Mar, 2009
    Horizon Technologies - Ripped me off
    horizontechnologies.com

I signed up with Horizon Technologies in late Nov. 2008 to be an independent rep for their Millenium Plus GPS units. Initial investment was $2449.00. This bought me a GPS unit of my own, brochures and postcards for mailing to prospective clients, and a website of my own. In 6 days they called with a 'fool-proof' marketing campaign. For $13, 800 they would mail 1000 postcards to prescreened selective fleet businesses (a guaranteed customer base according to their smooth talking sales rep) every month for 12 months. Mailings were to start in January of 2009. I was also charged $19.95 monthly for tracking my own GPS unit (which I never installed) and $25.00 per month for my website. I have been charged for 3 months of these charges and the business shut down on Jan 26, 2009 without any warning to its clients.

I used a credit card to fund this purchase and I intend to go after them for fraud. No mailings were ever done. My website was only up for one month before they shut it down. They had no intention of doing these mailings. They told me they had been in business for 4 years and were a friendly 'family' owned and operated business. I have read that they are trying to start up again under a new name. Please beware of this type of business scheme. if I am able to recover any of this investment I will post the results.

• Ed
      19th of Mar, 2009
    Horizon Technologies - Terrible experience
    horizontechnologies.com

There lies were about the next big thing in GPS and a powerful sales tactic to start great business. They said it was the best I could do after being laid off with their great team of support to help me get started. The deal was a special time offer during the first call.

Then another caller said 'you need a sign for your business' and persuaded me to buy mailer post cards to special lists that they would send me a list of recipients when they went out. When the time period of two week to get cards printed and mailed came and went I called to find out and they ignored me.
    I did all they said with no response and when I called back for help there was no help. They said I would have all this help and anyone could help but no one wanted to when I called.
    I kept trying to call until their voice mailbox was full and did not take anymore messages.

3rd of Apr, 2009
    Horizon Technologies - Terrible experience
    horizontechnologies.com

First I had to pay $1, 000. Plus I also had to pay $50 per month for service fees for l year. I became sick so they said they would advertise for me and charged me $1250. I never made one penny from this company during the year I was signed up with them.