Horizon / Charge

1 2323 W. Dunlap Ave 143Phoenix, United States Review updated:
Phone: 602-944-0569

I applied for this card last weekend. My understanding is that i could use this card anywhere and i would not be charged the activation fee until the card was issued and set up in the system by going to www.Horizongoldcard.com. On may 5, 2008 $ 89. 95 was withdrew from my account. I did not know you were taking this out of my account before i activated my account. This caused me a lot of problems and it withdrew my account and i had to pay $125. 00 in bad check fees and the $89. 95. I did not go in the website and set up and accept the agreement for this card which means i applied for the card but i have the option to accept of decline the credit card. If you do not refund the full $89. 95 immediately i will be dispute this charge through by bank and file a formal report this activity as fraudlant.

More Horizon Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sh
      28th of Feb, 2010
    horizon gold card
    po box 1275-15701
    Indiana
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 18002516144
    wwwthehorizonoutlet.com

i want to cancel my order soon as possiable please card is not what i exspected.and im not happy with it so please credit it back to my credit card thank you very much.

16th of Mar, 2010
    horizon

this whole horizon thing is a scam! not a real credit card. i was mislead. unauthorized withdrawal of my checking account. i want complete reimbursement and i want out of this scam.

• Ro
      3rd of May, 2010
    Horizon

I went online to try to get a mastercard or visa for not to good of credit. All I know that this company is called Horizon. It said it was free to apply. The next thing I noticed as of today 5/3/2010 that it charged my mastercard $29.95. I gave them my credit card information because they made it sound that if I already had a card then I would be approved for up to $1, 500. I have a credit card with First Premier Bank. They are giving me a chance to rebuild my credit. Unlike Horizon they sent me out the card and paperwork asking me if I would pay the $95.00 processing fee and a one time annual fee of $75.00 that would be put on my card. I would then have $224.oo of credit. I agreed to it and then sent them the money myself and then my card got activated. This company did no such thing. Come to find out they are not even a real credit card. It is a card that you can buy cheap clothing and jewlery online and have a credit limit of $500, but not without having to yet pay another processing fee and a huge shipping fee. Please make this card stop saying that it is a mastercard when it is not, and having them say it is free for when it is not. I have never gone online to do things like this before and I was nieve to have even put in my bank information. This is a lesson I have truly learned and all I want is my money back. I think that they are a rip off and as you can see on this site so do many others.
    Shasta H Rowe
    shastah711@live.com

• Co
      27th of Jul, 2010
    horizon
    507 abernathy
    bay minette
    Phone: 251-937-7590

i was trying to get a credit card to build my credit then i checked my account an i notice that $149.0 was taken out of my account from usa credit an i need my money yo go back into my account

• Go
      1st of Mar, 2011
    Horizon - Flight Cancellations Gives Horizon Re-booking Fees
    Horizon

Because our son was stranded in Africa(Zambia) because of the BA strike he had to change his Seattle to Reno flight (Horizon) time twice as BA changed his routing. Because his Seattle to Reno flight was not linked to his Zambia/Heathrow flight (one was a group flight through university) Horizon charged the full re-booking fee twice as his BA flights changed. No sympathy from Horizon..just $184 more.

• Su
      12th of Nov, 2011
    Horizon

Unauthorized reacurring monthly charges of 29.95 in which I have never even used this card & I just now noticed they've been deducting for 7 months now.

12th of Nov, 2011
    Horizon

DONT USE THIS ONLINE LOAN BECAUSE ITS JUST A BUNCH OF SPAM AND ODD PHONE CALLS YOU NEVER GET NO MONEY BUT THEY HAVE ALL YOUR INFORMATION!

18th of May, 2012

Company was not a credit card and they took money out of my bank account twice in one month

9th of Sep, 2015

This card is transferred every month for the amount of $35.00 without any reason even if I don't have any credit card at all. And there is no way to release or cancel the payment money. Please this unknown charge must be returned all and in the future there must no charge at all.

9th of Sep, 2015

Please let the charges until now be returned as much as that amount at all.

9th of Sep, 2015

Please accept my complaint as right as possible.

9th of Sep, 2015

Please take the appeal as much as possible.

9th of Sep, 2015

Please accept my attitude in application.