horizon gold credit card / not a credit card

1206 cain st.Pocahontas, AR, United States Review updated:
4.65
Phone: 1-870-273-8146

this is a scam, the info i got was that this was a credit card that i could use to pay my bills and use for hotel reservtions. it is noting but a piece of crap that cost me 89.95 i want my money back.

Comments

Jo
  7th of Jan, 2008
You are an idiot. Not only is a credit card under no circumstances to be used for bill payment, but HorizonGold offers a STORE credit card just as any other store does, and does not advertise Visa, MC, etc. If you wanted a Visa, MC or other major credit card, you should have applied for one.

Clearly you have bad credit. You're also quite obviously incredibly stupid. One Quesion - why is it that only dummies seem to have bad credit?

Raging ###.
Mi
  5th of Feb, 2008
this card is a rip off it cost me $89.95 for a card that was suppose to be a credit card that I could use any where and rent cars or book motel rooms with, instead its a scam it charge's you to use it you have to have a credit card to buy any thing off of there web site, it was going to cost me $186.0 to order $280.00 from there web page.its a scam and I want my money back, I have reported them to the better bussiness bureua.and I hope that others will do the same.
Ma
  20th of Feb, 2008
I ORDERED THE SAME CARD NEVER RECIEVED THE CARD WHEN I CALLED TO INQUIRE ABOUT MY CARD I WAS TOLD I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN IT MY POSTMAN MUST OF MADE A MISTAKE TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT YOU ARE BILLED JUST FOR THEM TO SEND YOU THEIR CARD AND FOR SOME ORDER CRAP IN WHICH THEY FAIL TO DISCLOSED TO YOU IN THIER CONTRACT BOTTOM LINE THEY ARE FULL OF CR*P. IT TOOK ME NEARLY 30MINUTES TO GET THE REP TO CANCELL MY CARD I TOOK A 15DOLLAR LOSS! LESSON LEARNED!!!
Je
  20th of Feb, 2008
WOW... Joe is quite the judgemental ### FACE!!! What an insecure DICK WAD!

At least you've learned to check things out first.
Ar
  2nd of Aug, 2008
Man, im glad i didn't finish the rest of the application. Too bad for u simps.
Na
  1st of Oct, 2008
I would like to express that i wish to longer do business with your orginazation, as the items are over priced, and also i am being billed twenty dollars a month just to have your card. I have tried several times to make contact with your company to disenroll, however there is no information pertaining to this action. Also as your company bills my account it during a time when there is no money to accomadate your fees. therefore your comjpany is costing me an additional thirty dollars a month, this is something that i cannot afford therefore i am asking fo information on how to disenroll from your program.
Re
  14th of Dec, 2015
They have my debit card and they lied about there services and they need to be stopped

Horizon Gold Logo Horizon Gold