Horizon Gold Card Services / credit card appl. payment not refunded

1 P.O. Box 1275Indiana, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: Not provided

I recv'd a card informing me that I have a non-secured visa with a $500.00 limit. I mailed in a money order for $79.95 in September 2007. I have not recv'd any confirmation of receipt, nor have I been provided with a contact tel# for the credit card company. I have emailed the website numerous times re: this matter with no response.

Comments

• Ju
      7th of Feb, 2009
    Horizon Gold Card Services - "Unsubsribe"
    Horizon Gold Card Services
    P.O. Box 1275
    Phone: 1800-251-6144
    thehorizonoutlet.com

This card is a piece of ###. This is not a real credit card. They should have been up front from the beginning. I went to the site and it's trully a bunch of ### that I would not put on my dog let alone myself or my children.

• El
      1st of Feb, 2011
    Horizon Gold Card Services - fraud
    p.o. box 1275
    Phone: 1-800-251-6144

total fraud, i was suppose to get a credit card what got was ### card for sort cheap warehouse, with cheap merchandise! and i want my money back

• Pa
      29th of Apr, 2011
    Horizon Gold Card Services - NOT A CREDIT CARD
    HORIZON GOLD CARD SERVICES
    P.O. BOX 1275
    Phone: 1-800-251-6144
    TheHorizonOutlet.com

THIS IS NOT A CREDIT CARD . I THOUGHT IT WAS A VISA OR MASTERCARD . BUT U HAVE TO USE IT FROM THEIR WEBSITE THE STUFF IS POOR I WANT MY MONEY BACK THE TOOK NO TIME TO TAKE THE MONEY OFF MY CARD. THEY ARE MISLEADING, U THINK ITS A REG CREDIT CARD ITS A SCAM NOT REAL I WONT BE USEING THIS CARD .

8th of Jun, 2012
    Horizon Gold Card Services - misrepresentation
    New Jersey

Was lead to believe that I would be able to get top quality goods. I'm not going to use and I'm notifying my bank to stop any future payments.