Horizon Gold Card / customer service problems
We received a post card in the mail stating this was a real credit card so me and my husband thought it was a visa/mastercard. We found out afterwards that it was a store card for an online store and they took 79.95 out of my account. I found there number on another complaint site and called. The supervisor talked me into keeping the account if he took 40.00 off of the fee. I never got an email with my user id or anything like he said I would. I read other people's complaints and decided I really didn't want to get involved with this company so I called back and spoke to the same supervisor. I told him that I read up on the good and bad of the company and wanted to cancel my card and he tried to badger me into keeping the account. I told him NO and he still persisted that I keep the card. Finally he agreed to refund the rest of my money. I would not recommend this company at all.
More Horizon Gold Card Complaints & Reviews
- Horizon Gold - dishonest business practices! 
- Horizon Gold - scammed by horizon gold 
- Horizon Credit Card - not what it said it was 
- Horizon Gold Card - I don't want this card!!! 
- The Horizon Gold Credit Card - not credit card like you would want 
- Horizon Gold Card - charging me a fee when the site said it was free.
- Horizon Gold - I can't login to my account
- Horizon Gold - billing/refund issues
- Horizon Gold / Horizon Card Services - horizon credit card
- Horizon Card Services - unauthorized charge