Horizon Gold / cancellation never happened
To whom it may concern,
I had signed on for this card, thinking that it was a major credit card. Well, after discovering that it wasn't I waited a little bit and then called in January to have the card cancelled. The lady on the phone offered me a free month if I would just check out there store website again. I did so and then called back 17 days later and said "not interested" please cancel the card and the gentlemen on the phone said no problem... I since then have gotten a withdrawal on checking account for there monthly fee and I called this morning to talk to the supervisor and complain to him about getting that fee put back in my account. He told me he is sorry and can't do that because that fee is for last month. However, I had called and asked this account to be cancelled therefore there should have never been a charge to begin with. He again told me he could not issue a refund because this was for last month. Again I had called before last month and asked the card to please be cancelled. What can I do or complain to now about this company. I do believe this company to a be somewhat "scamful" in what they do to there customers and how there customer service policy is. Thank you for you time. I no longer have my membership ID because after calling in January to cancel the card I threw the card out so you should be able to get all information from my last name.
More Horizon Gold Complaints & Reviews
- Horizon Gold - dishonest business practices! 
- Horizon Gold - scammed by horizon gold 
- Horizon Credit Card - not what it said it was 
- Horizon Gold Card - I don't want this card!!! 
- The Horizon Gold Credit Card - not credit card like you would want 
- Horizon Gold - horizon gold credit card
- Horizon Gold - my information was sent to collections.
- Horizongold - need bigger sizes in mens clothing
- Horizon Gold - horizon good card services
- Horizon Gold - the actual card