Horizon Gold / scammed by horizon gold
I paid $79.95 for this supposed credit card. I went on-line and saw that the services that they provide are not even worth paying for. You have to "double-pay" in order to get the information that they claim you get for free, i.e., credit reports, roadside assistance, cash advances, supposed discounts on gas - PLEASE!!!
I was able to access one of their crappy websites before I got the card in the mail and I knew that this card was something I wanted to cancel right away. I tried calling them and was directed to call back during the week. When I did so, I got the run-around and was told that Horizon Gold was just as good as Walmart, Sears, Target (whatever!) I received my card about 20 days into this mess and tried to cancel. I was told that since the account was open for about 20 days, I would only get a refund of $34.95! I did not even use their services, the website for their on-line store is a bunch of sh$%!!! This is a total scam. Don't fall for it or take it if they have done you wrong! Fight back! That's what I'm doing. I am going to expose this company for what it really is. Horizon Gold should have just given me back a full refund. ---Let the games begin----
More Horizon Gold Complaints & Reviews
- Horizon Gold - dishonest business practices! 
- Horizon Credit Card - not what it said it was 
- Horizon Gold Card - I don't want this card!!! 
- The Horizon Gold Credit Card - not credit card like you would want 
- Horizon Card Services - fruad 
- Horizon Gold Card - charging me a fee when the site said it was free.
- Horizon Gold - I can't login to my account
- Horizon Gold - billing/refund issues
- Horizon Gold / Horizon Card Services - horizon credit card
- Horizon Card Services - unauthorized charge