Horizon Drugs / Never received product that I ordered!

1 Rome, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 678-986-4181

I ordered medicine from Horizon Drugs.com and never received the order. The payment cleared my bank so I contacted the over 8 times and they never answered one single e-mail. I also called them at least 6 times when the option was to either leave a message or fax them. I left messages each time and never got a response from them. This company is committing fraud with no doubt in my opinion. They got my money, I asked for refund because they did not send product, but they did not refund my money either.

Comments

• Ge
      21st of Apr, 2008

Did not receive product. Money paid, but no product.
    E-mailed them 5 times, with no answer.
    I think they operate out of their Garage.

Jerry Hayes

• De
      22nd of May, 2008

I PAID FOR MEDICATION THAT I NEVER RECEIVED. I HAVE E-MAILED HORIZON DRUGS TOO MANY TIMES TO COUNT WITH NO RESPONSE. THEY HAVE NOT REFUNDED MY ACCOUNT EITHER. YES, THEY ARE DEFINITELY A SCAM.

• St
      8th of Aug, 2008

I read over their terms and conditions and nowhere on there do they require you to have a prescription for the medication you are ordering. Their website is sub par and they state in their terms and conditions that you must wait at least 30 days after ordering before you say a shipment hasn't arrived. Nowhere on the website is a physical address of where they are doing business out of and they outsource their help department to a company in the West Indies. This place is 100% definately a scam and I refuse to place an order with them.