Horizon Credit Card / not what it said it was

1 Dunn, NC, United States Review updated:

I was also mislead by the people at Horizon. This card is nothing like they lead you to believe. Their stuff is junk. I was told no more money would come out of my account, unless ordered something, which I have no intention of doing. I have asked for my money back and I have heard nothing. I am now contacting my credit card company, better business bureau, and attorney generals office. In my opinion, they lied to me and stole my money. I now want it back!

Je

Comments

• Wi
      11th of Sep, 2008

i want to cancel my credit card

• Ta
      7th of Nov, 2008

I too was riped off my horzion credit services and it was not what I through it was. I want my money back also and I wonder what could I do about it because they are getting everybody by saying they are a credit card but they should post in there site that the card can't be use for outside purchase only there store then people wouldn't spend there money for it.

• Ro
      6th of Aug, 2009

roland_beans@hotmail.com
    Please return my money
    to my PEARL CARD MASTERCARD.
    IF YOU ARE NOT SENDING ME A CREDITCARD

Horizon Credit Card - is not a credit card
    patricia crawford
    Olean
    New York

i would like my money put back in my account as they said this was a credit card and its not . idont like there stuff as it looks cheap. i will never buy from this store . please return my 29.95 to my back account

• Si
      16th of Nov, 2009

Horizon is a total rip-off. Their cards sent through the mail are a fraud. No credit card in 5 days, and you can only spend the money on it with them. I have been trying to get my money back and they have not complied. DON'T DO IT!!!

• Ei
      6th of Jan, 2010
    Horizon Credit Card - cancelled card on phone
    6300 Keystone St Apt 8
    Philadelphia
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 215-941-8471
    eileenlove@comcast.net

I CALLED IN DECEMBER, 2009 TO CANCEL MY CARD. I WAS TOLD THAT THE CREDIT WOULD BE IN 24 TO 72 HOURS. THAT WAS MORE THAN 72 HOURS AND NO CREDIT WAS GIVEN TO MY BANK ACCOUNT. PLEASE ADVISE WHAT THE STORY IS. IF NO ANSWER I WILL GO TO MY BANK AND HAVE THEM GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK AS A WITHDRAWAL AGAINST MY WISHES. EILEEN HAMILTON 215-941-8471.

• Ab
      19th of Jul, 2010

better read the fine print before getting this card!!! it is not a credit card! you have to buy from them, and they take money out of your account for their junk! should be a law!!!

• Th
      20th of Sep, 2010

It's funny to me how some people dont read the fine print on things. I always check the fine print. This compnay's products are [censor] i will agree with everyone on that. I will also say that they only report to transunion. Their compnay was designed around people with bad credit. The creed, "We are out to take money from people with bad credit to give them a fighting chance at turning a bad credit score around." That is the companies whole purpose of bussiness. They do offer a line of credit with there company. They do send a credit card out to individual's witht eh account number on it. This card can not be used anywhere but there website. It a since it is more of a scam than a credit card. there not screwing people over and when you ask them to cancel the account they will ask to extend more credit and tell you what they are doing for your credit but if you demand them to cancel they will cancel. This card is meant for only people that dont mind giving someone money each month souly to establish better credit.

• Tr
      17th of Oct, 2010

I am pissed I told this boot leg company that I didn't want the service. Somehow 29.95 was deducted from my debit card. I''m telling you
    now run tis company is a total rip off I'm still speechless how they got
    my account information. At first I didn't know how real this comments
    were before now. Well I'm a living witiness first hand.

• Re
      27th of Feb, 2011

ha..ha..ha! I used a pay as you go debit card so they only got me for the initial fee...they have been trying to bill the empty card 4 times a month ever since...what a bunch of idiots...it's a scam plain and simple...does anyone have that customer service number? I would invest in the call just to rip them a new one.

• Sh
      24th of May, 2011

i was told that once they deducted the money from my debit card it would be 5 business days before i got the card and that was last year... and still no card... i want my money back now... this is beyond ridiculous... and then when i tried to call them they're no real people to speak with... return my money along with everyone else's you took under false pretenses... sharon mooney smooney9171@gmail .com...

• Th
      25th of Jun, 2011

I had the same experience but I got my back because I argued with the woman because she kept going on n on about how I need them. I had to replace my bank card because of it

• Lo
      28th of Jan, 2013
    Horizon Credit Card - not whati thought
    6842 hwy 129
    Indiana
    Phone: 812 427 2670

i was lead to believe it was a regular credit card i went tostore bought some things an my card didnt work very imbarrassing