Horizon Card Services / I was told I was getting a secured credit card with $500.00 on it. I would pay them $24.95 per month and build my credit.

15 Railroad Square apt 1, Nashua, NH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6033411799

I was lead to believe I was approved for a secured credit card with $500.00 on the card. I agreed to pay them $24.95 a month and it wouldchelp rebuild my credit. I never recieved anything from them not even a note or an empty envelope...nothing. They have taken $24.95 from my husbands hard earned money we put on our pre paid credut card. We just recently lost our 4-week old baby girl. I am so heart broken it feels like it is going to eventually kill me. My husband works so hard everyday & I thought I could maybe help out our family, but instead these scam artists are stealing the money he works his butt off for everyday&night. Please help me! We cant afford to lose any more money.

Comments

• Wi
      14th of Apr, 2012

who told you that it was a credit card and that it would build credit?

It clearly states on their website that it can only be used to buy their junk, and that it will not repair/rebuild credit.

from their terms of agreement on their website:

"The Horizon Gold Merchandise Card credit line can be used exclusively online at thehorizonoutlet.com. Please read complete terms and conditions."

"Upon final processing, your new Horizon Gold Card will be reported to a major credit bureau as an unsecured credit line."

"HORIZON CARD SERVICES ACCOUNT IS A LINE OF CREDIT THAT CAN BE USED BY AN ACCOUNT HOLDER TO SHOP EXCLUSIVELY AT OUR ONLINE SHOPPING WEBSITE."

"HORIZON CARD SERVICES™ DOES NOT CHARGE AN ADVANCED FEE TO ESTABLISH CREDIT, NOR DOES HORIZON CARD SERVICES™ ATTEMPT, OR CLAIM TO ATTEMPT TO REPAIR A CUSTOMER’S CREDIT HISTORY."

seems like they've covered all their bases to me.

• Go
      16th of Nov, 2013

This card is stupid and they keep taking money out my account I want it back not this ###ing card.