Horizon Card Services / fraud

United States Review updated:

Apparently in December 2015, this company claims I ordered a card from them. However, unauthorized charges started to appear in May for 29.95, and another later in the month for 29.95. Then in July again, another charge for 29.95. They would only refund me for the last charged so I told the lady _(Stephanie) That I've already disputed all charges with my bank, and am expecting a full refund for whatever service it was because again I have no idea whatever this is for. Stephanie is upset with me, because I said that if the full refund isn't returned I'm coming to visit their company in Pennsylvania. She then tells me they record all phone calls and turn them into the police. LMAO please call the police on me! Also you need to relearn the first amendment on freedom of speech. They are the criminals, I can say whatever I want [protected]@horizoncardservices!!!
I want my money back!!!

Am
Jul 05, 2016

Comments

• Ay
      Aug 14, 2018
    Horizon Card Services - credit card
    Tampa, FloridaT

they advertise a credit limit of $500 which is true. But they don't tell you that you have to spend it online. buyer beware

• Je
    Horizon Card Services - Charges for a card I don’t have
    Harrisburg
    Illinois

I'm getting charged every month for a card I don't even have. I want someone to get in touch with me to fix this issue ASAP. Email is [protected]@gmail.com. Number is 6182946356

• Pa
    Horizon Card Services - Charge on my account
    Munford, Tennessee

I had an almost $25 charge on my account from this "company". I have NO clue of who they are nor WHY they are taking MY money out of my ACCOUNT! I want answers now. I will press FRAUD CHARGES!

Horizon Card Services - Credit card

I thought it was a real credit card but its only for this online website and i want my money back ive never used the card and want a refund its a crap card.

• He
    Horizon Card Services - Membership
    Rosebud, Mo

I cancelled my membership with you last month and your charging me 6.95 ? Why?

Patti Tobben

• Je
    Horizon Card Services - Charging money
    Anchorage
    Alaska

I noticed a charge on my account, and I have no idea what this company is or what is offered. Please refund my money.
    There is $6.95 taken out. I do not believe I have anything to do with your company.
    Please let me know what other info is needed thanks.
    Jennifer Conlon

Aug 20, 2018
    Horizon Card Services - they are liers and theifs

on May 9 this company took 6.95 from my visa creidt card. Just like many who have thought this was a true credit card i clicked on the advcation box. I did get the card but i thew it in the trash is there any way i can get this stoped. would like a refund

• Sh
      Aug 20, 2018
    Horizon Card Services - Unauthorized charges

I have been charged 7.95 twice a month for the past 2 years from horizon card services and I do not have a card with this company. My bank cannot block the charges and I have emailed Horizon and that refuse to help me.

Sep 10, 2018
    Horizon Card Services - Horizon Gold Credit Card (Not Activated)
    Edmond
    Oklahoma

This card was issued on: 06/2018; however, I never was able to get it properly activated! My card no. is: 8002 0002 0301 3689. Thank You for any help you can give me in this matter! CherokeeMaiden46 9/4/2018 11:56 p.m.