HopeToHomeOwners / Failure to help

1 Irvine, CA, United States Review updated:

I was in desperate need for help on my mortgage and heard about this program on the radio. SO I called and spoke to a representative on the phone. After a half hour he checked all my finances and details and said I qualify for the loan program. He sent me an email detailing what my new mortgage would be and all I had to do was pay the $995 up front to get it started. I was reluctant as I did not have the money but used a credit card because I really needed this.

After 2 weeks I got an email saying that I did not qualify but they will see what else they can do, the new mortgage they said they could get was far more than originally stated.

This company will tell you what you need to hear and then when they have your money they will change the rules. Do not fall for their bait and switch tactics.

Bl

Comments

• Ra
      11th of Aug, 2016
    HopeToHomeOwners - Rip off
    Hopetohomeowners

This company's REAL name is Infinity Group Services, based in Irvine, CA. When you call desperate to save your home, they will tell you they can get you a new H4H loan, no problem. Very smooth, very calm pitch. They then tell you it's $995.00 to start the process and you will get a new loan. This is an out and out LIE. First of all, they only make a half hearted attempt at a loan modification, NOT a new loan. The you will never hear from them after that. Their phones go straight to voice mail and they never return calls or do anything to save your home. The initial contact people use false names. They also are NOT registered with the California Department of Real Estate Services to legally accept advance payments. Their website initially showed the HUD 'seal', but now that's removed and a FHA seal is displayed, however a call to FHA proved that to be utterly false. Do not waste your time or money on this bunch of thieves. Our house is in foreclosure 4 months after dealing with these liars. They do absolutely nothing except take money they are not legally allowed to do. I urge anyone with complaints against this firm to contact the Office of Jerry Brown, California Attorney General!