Hope Now Modification / Fraud

1 200 lake Drive EastCherry Hill, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8887283978

After reading the earlier complaints, my heart just sunk. I have experienced exactly the same thing. At first their agent, Tim Bush, was so nice and accommodating. He was calling us to inform us everything was "doing well". I felt comfortable dealing with him because I thought he was very professional. Until he got our money ( $3, 500 total for two loans) and we couldn't get in touch with anyone anymore. His phone number was suddenly unavailable. Their main office number was automated and told you to send an email to hopenowmod.com which is non-existent. All my emails were sent back to me. My mortgage company told me there is no indication that a negotiation is ongoing to modify my loan. I cannot believe that anyone could scam people who are already in compromised situations. This is so vile. I hope that people would read about this complaint before they get scammed themselves. I pray to God these unscrupulous people get what they deserve.

Comments

26th of May, 2009

you should try american loan modification group, llc they are real and they produce results. they do not charge a fraction of what you paid either.