Hope Now Loan Modification / fraud

1 CHERYHILL, NJ, United States Review updated:

I WAS INFORMED THAT HOPE NOW LOAN MODIFICATIONS NEW NAME MAY NOW BE COLONIAL FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS /GOOD LUCK /LET THE CLASS ACTION SUITS BEGIN .LETS PUT THEM IN JAIL .

Rb

Comments

• Lu
      22nd of Aug, 2009

I need some help . I’m currently going threw hope now for my modification. It’s been almost a years with this process. I have lost me hopes on saving my house. They don’t call me back with any news . I have to call them contently and when I do they tell me the same …. “were still working on your file” people any advise . Anyone know what I can do?? Plz email at lucylepe5@inbox.com

• St
      14th of Dec, 2009

Hope Now Modifications is NOT Colonial Financial Solutions...the two companies have nothing to do with one another, the owner of Hope Now Modifications is in jail. Colonial Financial Solutons changed its name from Hope Now CUSTOME Modifications when it became known of what the other company was doing with the similar name. This information is on the BBB website

• Ir
      12th of Mar, 2010

i also went threw these people they worked with us for a while. then all of the sudden they stopped . no return calls tryed to fax no responce . i think these bozoes suck and need to be put in jali but not before returning my money. WHAT EVER THERE CALLED THESE ###S NEED TO BE PROSICUTED PERIOD.

23rd of Sep, 2010

Bank of America and its President, Brian T. Moynihan, and one Robert Flores who says he's "from the Office of the President, Bank of America" are arrogant [censor]s totally out of touch with the rest of us Americans. Case in latest point is that I go to my local Senator's office for help under this HAMP, BUT the arroganr [censor]s, Brian T. Moynihan, and Robert Flores, leave me a telephone number I have to pay to call them at. 214-716-4631. Zero customer service. Zero brains from Bank of America's Brian T. Moynihan, and Robert Flores. Bank of America takes billions of dollars from each and every one of us taxpayers but won't have an 800 number in Bank of America's President's Office to handle these loan mods coming in from the Congressional offices or even their customers. If I could afford long distance, you arrogant totally out-of-touch [censor]s Bank of America's Brian T. Moynihan and Robert Flores, I wouldn't be trying to get this legally required loan modification from Bank of America now would I?!!!??? No wonder we tax payers had to bail Bank of America out!!!

What arrogant totally out-of-touch [censor]s Bank of America's Brian T. Moynihan and Robert Flores Need Is Customer Service. Businesses must promise long and deliver short to their customers. They must keep all commitments made to the customer. Never lie to the customer. Never give conflicting stories to the customer. Never give a customer the run-around. Always remember that the customer is always right. Put a mirror in front of you if you answer the phones. Put a smile on your face when answering the phones. HAVE and GIVE to your customers an 800 number you arrogant totally out-of-touch [censor]s Bank of America's Brian T. Moynihan and Robert Flores.

Arrogant totally out-of-touch [censor]s Bank of America's Brian T. Moynihan and Robert Flores, apologize for having a customer wait. Remember that escalatory language always breeds more escalatory language. Arrogant totally out-of-touch [censor]s Bank of America's Brian T. Moynihan and Robert Flores, without the customer, there is no business. Without a business, there is no job for an employee. Not the most difficult sell for most people. No wonder we taxpayers had to bail Bank of America out!!!