Hoover Vacuums / warranty

1 Brockville, Ontarioa, Canada

I purchased a Hoover vaccuum one year & 3 months ago. The left wheel shaft is cracked making the wheel jam. It is under Warantee for 2 years . Have been in touch with them several times faxed my receipt to them as well as a picture of same via email. The nearest repair shop for it is 100 miles away. It was bought at Canadian Tire but they told me cannot help me. Hoover now wants me to pay to have a 50 lb vacuum to them down south. I live on disability cannot afford to ship it to them barely gat by on what I LIVE ON.
They said if shipped to them would replace with a machine comperable to the expensive machine I bought with my sister who paid for it. Thought Hoover was a good product and would not make it so difficult to service. Canadian Tire told me yesterday if it had been a year old they could have helped me but it is 3 months past one year old.
Please if you can help me out with getting a replacement and not have to ship it to them as said no money for that period. That is part of my food money to survive on. This is not right something has to be done

Co