Hoover / hoover cruise cordless vacuum cleaner
I bought the Hoover Cruise Vacuum Cleaner in September.
I live in a condo with 2 bedrooms which are carpeted.
This vacuum stopped working in February and I had given it for repair as it was under warranty. I got back in March (it took a full month to receive a part and fix it)
I started using it in March and in April it stopped working again. This time the Brush doesn't rotate.
I have given it for repair and I don't know when I will get it back.
I use the vacuum every other week only for the bedrooms as it is just my husband and me.
It has only been 8 months since I've purchased this vacuum and it has been for service 2 times already.
The store I bought it from will not replace it.
I need a replacement to that vacuum as it has cost me a lot of money and I cannot reach out to anyone at Hoover.
More Hoover Complaints & Reviews
- Hoover/ Candy - customer service 
- Kohls / Hoover Steamvac Supreme Deep Cleaner - items not available in store or online
- Hoover Windtunnel 2 Vacuum - Don't buy one of these is all I can say! 
- Hoover Windtunnel 2 - U8371-900 is a POS! 
- Hoover Savvy - An un-savvy customer disservice department 
- Hoover - mfr# ch90040 vacuum cleaner battery
- Hoover - vacuum cleaner
- Hoover - hdcn182wd/k fridge freezer
- Hoover - store director mark
- Hoover - engineer to fix my tumble dryer