Hooters - 7990 Pines Blvd Pembroke Pines, FL 33024 / terrible managerial procedures

Pembroke Pines, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (954) 962-6330

I am a regular customer at the hooters located at: (7990 pines blvd
Pembroke pines, fl [protected]). On march 3rd I was told to leave the establishment because the bartender (victoria - outside bar march 3rd 2012 morning/afternoon shift) had heard I did not like her. She refused to serve me.

The manager: (ryan - manager 3-3-12 morning/afternoon shift) made a mistake. You do not cater to the whims of the bartenders, when as far as I know, hooters is known for being a place of great service and friendly employees.in fact every other bartender and waitress in there I get along with just fine. I spend on average about $400 to $500 a week at this hooters, and I am shocked that I was treated this way.

Not only will this bar lose my business but I will contact other regulars I know and tell them to meet me somewhere else to acquire good service. I have never seen such a misuse of a manager’s power in my life at any establishment. I have never been kicked out of a business ever…and the reasoning was childish at best.

I am an it tech and graphic designer, and I will begin flooding the blogs and review pages concerning this hooters location explaining my ill treatment and unhappy treatment of a valued customer. Yahoo, google… every corporate listing and local advertising and review website I will load with negative reviews.

It is not only myself that is unhappy with this bartender’s service. I have heard from many other regulars that they think this bartender is rude and disrespectful. If you check her sales when bartending you will see… they are probably the worst of all the bartenders, because customers do not wish to sit at her bar. If I had not been confined to the outside bar, because I smoke cigarettes I would have gone inside, to avoid her terrible service and attitude.

I am going to give your corporate office 3 days to resolve the situation before I begin the cyber — negative campaign against this hooters manager and bartender and the service in general of hooters if such managerial practices are the norm.

Sincerely,
Will mcdonnell
Willmcdgraphics.com
Owner

Wi

Comments

• Wi
      Mar 04, 2012

You People Crack me up, this is a complaint board. Not a chat room for defunct Judgements.

Mar 04, 2012

What is really SAD is that you people spend all your time commenting negatively to posted complaints... Even the customers around me agreed with me. Yest YOU Idiots make judgements based on your own pathetic view of life. Now that I am not spending the money to help the waitresses pay for college, I can buy you all a life.

Mar 05, 2012

Why the long faces? I have looked at all of your comments to all complaints on here... and you are simply a Big ### with No Life... get over yourself.

Mar 05, 2012

Once again Why the Lon faces... you are pathetic... I have seen more intelligence in field mice than you... and Once again you ASSUME what you do not know... You just keep supporting the fact that you are a piece of crap with no life... this is my complaint board... not yours... Whay are you here?... Sending you a life UPS... sign for it if you know how to sign your name.

And Tasha... Learny the English before commenting

Mar 05, 2012

Tasha says I hit on her...?... thAT IS A LAUGH... i SHOULD HAVE KN OWN BETTER THAN TO POST ON A SITE WHO ALLOWS LOSERS AND PEOPLE WHO CAN'T GET ATTENTION ANY OTHER WAY... TO COMMENT.

lIES ARE COMMON DAY ONM HERE APPARENTLY... lOOK AT MY RECORD... 1 cOMPLAINT POST... AND ALLL OTHER COMMENST HAVE BEEN INRESPONSE TO THE IDIOTS WHO COMMENTED ABOUT IT... CHECK THE BACKGROUND OF THE ONES COMMENTING...NEVER POSTED A COMPLAINT JUST LIKE TO THINK THEY ARE TOUGH ###... LOSERS ALL OF YOU.

Mar 05, 2012

So you losers are regulars on here?... *sigh enough said... Tired of talking to people taht couldnt talk logically if their life depended on it.

Mar 05, 2012

Keep fooling yourself Tasha... you Lied about me hitting on you... and you will continue to. shame on you.

KARMA on you all.

Wouldn't be surprised.

Whythelongfaces:
    Complaints -
    Comments - 671

No Life - 1

Can dish it out but can't take it.

• La
      Mar 05, 2012

best friend's step-mother got paid $19045 past week. she is making money on the internet and moved in a $403700 home. All she did was get lucky and profit by the instructions leaked on this web site NuttyrichDOTcom