Hooman Toyota Of Long Beach / Great Experience

United States, California, Long Beac Review updated:
Hooman Toyota of Long Beach
Long Beac
Phone: (562) 494-4444
I went to Toyota of Long Beach expecting the same old. I was very surprised to find that it is a pretty nice place. I wanted to buy a Toyota Camry so I called Jane in the fleet department. She gave me all of the information that I wanted and when I came in to buy the car, it was ready, and everything was just like she said it would be. No hassles at all.

Then when they told me about the free oil changes and car washes and stuff, I was wondering wha tthe catch was. On my first visit to the service department, Wayne took care of everything for me, and sure enough I did not pay a cent...they lived up to everything they said they would.

I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to buy a car in Long Beach.

N  2nd of Nov, 2009 by
I just bought a 2010 Camry there in August, went through Wendall from their online dept, and I agree 100% with everything that was stated above! Great service, and they went out and got my car from different dealership who never even responded my online inquiry. Car was ready, and I was in and out in less than 90 min. Going this week to get my first oil changed and car wash from them.

Hooman Toyota of Long Beach Logo Hooman Toyota of Long Beach
4401 East Pacific Coast Hwy.
Long Beach