Hooman Toyota / Lemon Car

1 CA, United States Review updated:

This company sold me a lemon of a used car. It needs over 7000 dollars worth of fixes to make it work correctly and the transmission is about to go. Not being a mechanic I asked for a service report and they said that they would get it to me. They never did. When I called to tell them what happened, knowing they were probably unaware they basically said tough. I had to stop payment on the check. Don't do business with these people.

Comments

• Mi
      1st of Mar, 2010
    Hooman Toyota - deposit return
    Hooman TOYOTA
    Long Beach
    California

i just serviced my car atHooman Toyota and i was very happy with them, they washed my car and the cost was great!

• Pa
      26th of May, 2011
    Hooman Toyota - deposit return
    hooman toyota
    Long Beach
    California

Hooman Toyota of Long Beach has a horribly rude staff.I was in the process of buying a vehicle and when i decided i didnt want to purchase the vehicle they wanted to keep my deposit . They kept giving me the run around until I had enough and had to call the better buisness bureau for help just to get my deposit back . If you are going to purchase a vehicle DO NOT go Hooman Toyota !!! They will seriously try to rob you blind .

• Ry
      22nd of Jun, 2011

i went got my car from them and hads a great time and a great deal, they have this thing called VIP where you get a lot of free things after your purchase, it was amazing deal!!!

• Ry