Hooman Nissandrivers license not returned for a month now

I am 9 months pregnant and we wanted to buy the second car before the deivery, so we went to Hooman Nissan to check for a 2012 nissan altima and my husband did a test drive on it and we liked it. The dealer wanted to make a note of all my information since my husband wanted to buy the car for me. I gave my drivers license for tthe agent to note down all the details and he did not return my license .See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Long Beach, CA Since I am pregnant, I forgot about the license after the 2 hrs of negotiation, we left the dealership thinking of making arrangments to get the money to buy it. Since the agent who was dealing with was on off the next day, I could not track my license and the car we decided was also sold to somebody else. It has been exactly one month now and everytime we call the dealership the standard response is it is in the mail. We are totally frustrated and I also need my photo ID for my hospital admission, though I have alternate one, this puts me under stress as I cannot drive without my license. The agent name is Ziovani Escobar from the dealership and we have made innumerable calls and text messages to follow-up.

In