Hooker / Got Scammed by a Prostitute

Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
3.35
I paid her $500 for an hour and she promised me oral sex. Did NOT deliver as promised and threatened me with PIMP when I demanded my money back!

Beware of Toronto escort working as "Helen ###". Dirty blonde, early 30s, fake breasts, slight Norwegian accent.

Comments

Ol
  5th of Dec, 2008
I ordered this same hooker in March of 2007, during the ordering process I specifically requested priority overnight delivery, imagine my surprise when three days later I still had not received the oral sex I had paid for. To make matters worse when the hooker finally did arrive, it arrived damaged and not in usable condition.
The customer support rep, who of course spoke very broken English refused to give me an RMA number, and stated that I would have to take this matter up with UPS.
As it stands now I'm out $500.00 and have a broken unusable hooker in my closet.
Thank you to other users on complaintsboards.com who have recommended a good hauling service to come and remove the broken hooker from my property.
Go
  5th of Dec, 2009
Just got SCAMMED from FRENCHEE's in CHICAGO for $300. Handed over initial $200. Was led into a room, then was told that for VIP treatment I had to pay another $500. I was angry at the upsell, but agreed to $100 more. She then took the extra $100 and then claimed that was enough and that if I wanted anything more that I would have to pay more. At that point I wanted a refund and she then called out the bouncer in the back to strong arm me out the door.

Higgins St and Rock Road Dr. Suite # 107. Jessie and Nikki.

********Jessie********* 847...428...4099 is the name and number.
Ma
  6th of Aug, 2017
In north bay Ontario. theres a Hooker she charges anywhere from 50 massage to 100 for full service. Dont fall for her tricks, her "FAIR DISCRIPTION"

Is a complete lie, her hair is long curly, shes super fat under her clothes (lke not pudge but a beer gut, wrinkled as [censor])
She says shes not super fat but its a lie

She rushes the client for the money then when played she will stop sucking it in and hunching and then will strip. My [censor] looked at me and said "not happening"
I prompty agreed with my [censor] a [censor]ed right off. If you ever meet a chick in north bay who doesnt send pics but offers services cheap, do yourself a favor- fork up the extra 50 for a good hooker. Like I paid 500 in TO regularly for some good [censor] and not so good [censor], but never a girl this ugly.
her number is 4509770327; quebec number. If this is who you text when visiting the bay, know she will scam you.