hookah addiction .com / Fraud through Association

8550 Touchton Rd E #1426 Jacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (877) 3-HOOKAH

SCAM ALERT!! FRAUD ALERT!! I have ordered Magazines through a company called Mags Almost Free .com my order has not gone through and the e-mails that I have sent have gone unreturned this company offers paypal payments so I hope I'll get my money refunded. The people who run Mags almost free also run hookahaddiction.com so I am warning people about hookahaddiction.com not to buy from them. Mags almost free.com has scammed me and fraud through association might find that you are scammed when you buy from hookahaddiction.com. Both company's are listed under some of the same street addresses and the e-mail addresses for both company's gets no reply. Below is a list of the street addresses and phone numbers for both companies. One of the owners name is: Frank Simmons. Here is a link to a site that shows his picture so if you see these people on the street give then the EVIL EYE for me. <http://www.hookahaddiction.com/about_us.php>

(hookahaddiction.com)

Ok

Comments

Ic
  23rd of Feb, 2009
Same thing happened to me with Mags Almost Free. I have a complaint in progress w/ the Consumer Affairs Division in Nevada. Hope to get restitution soon. There seem to be MANY of us out there who had the same experience with this guy. Write to them--they're a government agency. By law, they will only take complaints in writing. I sent them emails, bank statements, etc. I have photos of Frank Simmons and several links to websites that I plan to add to my complaint to help investigators find him and get my money back:

Consumer Affairs Division
1850 E. Sahara Ave. #101
Las Vegas, NV 89104
(702) 486-7355
Jf
  6th of May, 2009
Unfortunately, I didnt see this complaint soon enough. I ordered something on April 21st. Have not heard anything from them. Luckily they haven't charged my credit card yet and if they do, they're going to be in trouble.
Jz
  1st of Jul, 2009
Hookah Addiction Was Sold, I can provide names of people who resided at both addresses!