Hoodie Fusion / a charge of $69.97 appeared on my bank statement

142 West St.Sunbury, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 570-286-4651
I did not order this product - nor do I belong to any membership program for this company. therefore, I WANT my money back IMMEDIATELY! I want my credit card credited and the money put back into my bank account that is linked to this credit card!

If for some reason you show a membership for me, CANCEL IT! I never was a member nor do I want to be.

Beth Campbell

Comments

Be
  21st of Dec, 2007

Hoodie Fusion - Billed three times for product not received!
Hoodie Fusion
142 West St.
Sunbury
Pennsylvania
Phone: 570-286-4651

I ordered three free trials for my daughter, granddaughter and myself. I was billed for the trials, but then billed again in November for 3 shipments at $89.97 that we never received. Then I was billed again in December for 3 shipments of $89.97 each and only received 2 and when I called them to return the items for a refund, they tell me that I can cancel my accounts and pay $35.00 per account... leaving me with a refund of $54.97 each. And they did not even address the 3 charges for the November products we did not receive...

This company should be stopped, what can we do... Advise smb!
Us
  6th of Jan, 2010
Similar things happened to me. My co-worker is also cheated by a similar fraud. Searching the Internet I see a huge number

of victims out there. I'm going to file a complain with Internet Crime Complain Center http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx . If

all of us victims do our best to fight back we could draw enough attention from the public and our government agency to

stop it. (If the criminals are caught and sentenced, we can then possibly get our money back.)

For those of you who do not check your credit card history, do it now. You may find suspicious charges from some unknown

vendors for $1.97, $2.95, $4.95, $9.95, $19.95, $69.97, or $79.95 etc.

America is a good lawful country. The law should be used to protect the public, not the bandit.