Hoodiburst Gum,Hoodiawater / Overcharged for acai pure trial size

1 12399 Belcher Rd S Ste 140Largo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-692-8352

I also got repped off by central coast nutraceuticals, inc. $44. 85 less the shipping of $4. 95 is $39. 90, they added hoodiburst gum $9. 95 & hoodiwater $29. 95 to the free trial offer. I did'nt order those items. I called the company about the order, send back what i don't want and you will get a refund, i just got the package, read the sales receipt and i must call them back get an rma (Return merchandise authorization) number from customer care, all returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Now this means that i will only get back 34. 58, not to forget my shipping cost. So all in all they making $7. 61 on every returned order that is if my math is correct.

Je

Comments

14th of Oct, 2008

I WILL NEVER PARTICIPATE IN ANOTHER FREE TRAIL OFFER AD AGAIN. I HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON.

• Wa
      15th of Oct, 2008

I also was ripped off by this same company. The trail size "was" $1. 95 and i go charged $41. 95. When i complain, they said i order it, which was a lie. Big ripoff.

• Di
      4th of Nov, 2008

Same as the others...they said I ordered it, but I know I didn't. Waited on hold for almost an hour to get to speak with a company rep. I think they do that on purpose hoping you'll give up. She told me the check boxes on the order page were definitely checked. When I asked her if they were checked by default when I started placing my order, she said yes and that if I didn't want them I should have unchecked them. Thinking back, I remember that I thought they were checked by default because THEY WERE THE TRIAL ITEMS. That's what they want you to think--PURE TRICKERY!! In addition, there was nothing on the trial order ad or the order form page that indicated by ordering the trial that you were signing up for an ongoing subscription. It's in fine print at the bottom on the pop up page that comes up AFTER you submit your order. And...it looks like a copyright type notice becuase it shows up below about 8 ads on page 2, if you print it out. Plus, the order form said they'd email me a confirmation AND THEY DIDN'T. Finally, when I was talking with the company rep to get the RMA# she kept telling me that to return an item I needed to follow instructions on the Sales Receipt...she didn't want to answer my questions. Right before I sealed up the return envelope I noticed those instructions ALSO REQUIRE THAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE A DELIVERY CONFIRMATION FROM THE SHIPPING PROVIDER, which, of course she didn't tell me about. I happened to still have the shipping envelope and found a USPS confirmation # on it so I looked it up online and sure enough, there's delivery confirmation details. I printed it and included it with my return. I think most people don't know to follow this little instruction and if they don't, it's a way the company can use to avoid giving your refund even though you send the items back. All I can do is HOPE I jumped thru all their hoops to get my money back. I was foolish enough to have ordered the Hoodiawater trial and the AcaiPure trial on the same day, so my total bill is over $90!! Plus, I spent about 2 hours trying to get the RMA, making copies of everything, packaging it and taking it to the PO. I LEARNED A HARD LESSON...DON'T ORDER FREE TRIALS by email!!!

• Pa
      5th of Nov, 2008

Thank goodness I saw this site - I just checked my receipt and YES same company and same rip off deal!!! I cannot believe they did that to all of us!

• Ea
      6th of Nov, 2008

I email you but no such address found, called, but lines busy so I tell me how to return.

• Ev
      21st of Nov, 2008

I agree with everyone. That just happened to me!! What happened, the other items were already checked and I did not get a chance to make a choice. The advertisement was not clear in stating "check or uncheck" the coupons on the right. Matter of fact, I didn't notice them until I went back to the site to investigate the problem. I will send the product back soon as I get it. I just pushed the button and realized what the site had done. I just wanted the green tea extream not the hoodiwater or gum. I am trying to call now to correct that. Just because they are not giving the entire portion of the money back they will be reported to the BBB and I water ever else I must do to get my money back. It the principle. I refuse to be use for their gain!!

• Ro
      1st of Dec, 2008

Well I guess I'm not the only one that got duped. I just hope the Acai works. I just realized the boxes were checked when I pushed the button to process my order and it says at the bottom it is 44 something. They also should give you a chance to confirm for sure like most retail websites do. Scam defintely.