HoodiaPlex Labs / Hoodia complex scam!

1 10161 Park Run DriveLas Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

Ordered a "free" 2 week supply and gave required credit card for shipping cost. Without my consent, 2 weeks after receiving the free supply, I received a month's supply which was charged to my credit card. Then, a month later I received another order and was charged again on my credit card. There is no information as to how to contact the company to cancel. The phone number listed next to the charge on my credit card is "temporarily disconnected". I will call credit card company to dispute the charge!

More HoodiaPlex Labs Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ka
      12th of Feb, 2008

I too ordered a free trial & received a supply for $69.95. I am in the process of reversing the charge.

• Pa
      15th of Feb, 2008

I am promised a refund. If I do Not recive it, I will shut down, sue and personally prosecute this company, as they do not know who they did this to.
    Even this blog I do not trust. however I am already on other avenues.

Attorney generals are also wonderful friends.

• Wi
      20th of Feb, 2008

My complaint is just like the one above. I to excepted the free trial offer and gave my credit card infomation to pay the S & H. I wrote to them, no reply.
    the phone number they have on credit card statement is disconected!!!!!!!!! I have recieved three ,third 30 day supply all charged to my credit card.
    I did call my credit card with the information and they will do the fighting.