HoodiaPlex Labs / Ripped off!

1 10161 park run driveLas Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

Scam, thief's, Just take your money for a free sample telling you to only pay $ 5.49 and then they charge your credit card for $69.95 without your authorization, Now I have to cancel my credit card and be issued another one so they cant keep charging me for something i did not order. All for a free sample. How sad this company must know their product really SUCKS, so they rip everyone off.

Comments

• Ba
      12th of Dec, 2007
    HoodiaPlex Labs - Unauthorized charge to credit card!
    14422 SW 113 Terr Miami,fl. 33186
    Miami
    Delaware
    Phone: 786 303 0779

the advertising says, 10 days free trial, just paying the shipping fees of $4.99, after 10 days of trying the product, if I do not call to cancel, a new shipment of 30 days will be send at a cost of $69.95, when I received the free trial, there was not any literature indicating where to communicate with them, just a telephone number in the bottle, there is a recording and after a couple of seconds, is off, the day after I received the free bottle, the $69.95 were charged to my credit card, this is fraud! I want my money back! People should be protected from this type of Internet advertising fraud.

• Ol
      13th of Dec, 2007

Same thing happened to me, claimed my money back and even tried my credit card company to dispute it and it didn't work they kept my money anyway, it sucked.

• Mo
      16th of Dec, 2007
    HoodiaPlex Labs - Rip Off of $69.95!
    10161 Park Run Dr. #150
    Nevada

I was on Yahoo.com and saw an article about Oprahs favorites and Hoodia. I had heard about hoodia at my local stores so I decided to sign up for the $5.49 FREE bottle. just shipping and handling was all it was supposed to be. Well like other people I was checking my bank statement and saw $69.95 withdrawn from my account. There was nothing in the article that said anything about $69.95 being taken from my account for monthly supplies. I will talk to my bank and try to get any further withdrawals stopped. This is a bunch of bull s---. This company needs to be investigated.

• Su
      31st of Dec, 2007

You can just add me to this list of people who have been ripped off.
    The issue is, what do we do about it.
    Better Business Bureau?
    Consumer Advocate Group?
    What?
    Summer

• Ro
      1st of Jan, 2008

The same thing happened. Got my free bottle and paid the s/h charge. Received my credit card statement and had been charged $69.95 without my authorization. I did receive a bottle of 90 that I didn't order.
    This should be stopped.

• To
      2nd of Jan, 2008
    HoodiaPlex Labs - RIPP OFF !!
    Stealbridge Medical
    hoodiacomplex.net

Same as everyone else on this page, I ordered a trial size and the next thing I know I have a charge on my card for 69.95. A few days later the product shows up, I take it straight to the post office to return it with a Delivery confirmation #. I try to follow up a few days later and find that the shipping address does not accept mail and supposedly the package was returned to sender, Which I have yet to see and its been three weeks! Surprise!!! Today I get yet another package and was charged again! Mind you I have been trying to get through the 800 Number to talk to someone. The line answers and you hear a message saying the next availible will be with you but after a couple minutes the line goes dead. Lowe and behold today after three calls to the same number a voice answers!! I am told that I did agree to receive additional orders but I have to go to another Website (that she gladly gives me) to see what I actually agreed to. She let me know that they do not accept mail at the address the product was shipped from (Duh !) and that it would have had to be sent to an address that was given ....Oh Yea...on the OTHER website that shows me what I REALLY agreed to. Scam....Scam.....Scam

• Cl
      2nd of Jan, 2008

My husband and I were trying to start a business, we heard about I-speedway. The company offered a thirty day trial, afterwards we were told we could pay $69.99 and keep the business. I have discovered the company has been taking the $69.99 out of our account for the last four months. I called the bank the bank said they couldn't do anything. My husband and I don't have a busniness with internet speedway and we don't need $69.99 to be taken out of our account each month. What do you suggest? Thank you

• Ri
      11th of Jan, 2008

Hey Everyone who has been scammed by these creeps. Go to this internet address: ic3.gov/cyber
    There is a place on there to file a complaint about Hoodia's scam. I got this internet address from the LV police dept when I called them to file a complaint. They also suggested that everyone who has been taken by these people go to your local police dept and file a complaint with them, they can then forward it to LV police. If they get numerous complaints they for sure will investigate. They also said that money should be returned if you tell your bank or CC company that you are filing a legal complaint.
    My CC company is working with me without a probelm.
    GOOD LUCK!! We need to stop these people.
    RC

• Ti
      22nd of Jan, 2008

I agree with everything that has been complained about as well. I got online, ordered the trial only and then noticed that I have been charged 69.95 without authorization. This has happened twice now. Everytime I try one of their 800 numbers it tells me this number is no longer in use. I also have a family to support. I had to have my debit card closed to stop the transactions from continuing. I would like to also see this company be investigated as well.

• Ji
      22nd of Jan, 2008

I am disgusted too. I did not order any more of these pills. I too have had to cancel my credit card number, and get a new card. I have also told my credit company, that I refuse to pay for this order.
    I have also drawn a line through my address and marked the package " return to sender " so the post office knows I am not accepting delivery of it. It goes back to them.

The company will probably have to pay delivery charges on it. if everyone did this, maybe the company will stop their scam.
    I will definitely not be ordering too much on line now, except from a well known company.

• He
      27th of Jan, 2008

What is the other website, address, and phone number?

• Do
      29th of Jan, 2008
    HoodiaPlex Labs - Product sent and deducted from my checking account when I did not want it!
    10161 Park Run Drive
    Phone: 1-800-597-8654

Ordered a trial sample on line giving them my checking account debit card information to pay for the shipping and handling. I did not like the product. In about 2 weeks I received a bottle of 60 capsules that I had not ordered. There wasn't any invoice/packing list to return the product to. Now about 3 weeks later the amount of $69.95 has been debited. I never would have bought this product for that outrageous amount of money. It's a scam.

• Te
      30th of Jan, 2008

I recently tried to order some rainbow sandals from this company and have not recieved an email confirmation, my online banking says that there has been a possible deduction of the price of the shoes. I cannot find a contact number for this company!

• Ke
      2nd of Feb, 2008

I too, ordered the free sample online and got the same thing happening to me as did Dona Dacey. I sent one bottle back and put on the envelope "Return to Sender"....."I DID NOT ORDER THIS PACKAGE". On January 31, 2007, I received another bottle. The one I sent back was never credited back to my account.

• Ke
      2nd of Feb, 2008

The phone number that they give you is no longer available for you to contact them. I also want my money back for the 2 months that they deducted from my account. I am sending this last bottle back CERTIFIED, and somebody had better call me or I will get my attorney involved in this matter. I will also go to my bank and tell them to stop payment and I will get another debit card to where they can not take my money.

• Jp
      7th of Feb, 2008

Totaly aggree... this place just took me for $70.00,

Please keep my name and Email confidential.......

12th of Feb, 2008

I also ordered the "free trial" of Hoodia and was sent the product, which I didn't order and was charged $69.99 for 2 months in a row. After trying the 800 # several times over several days, I finally spoke with a young man who guaranteed that the order would be cancelled immediately and no more charges would appear on my credit card. For those of you who haven't been able to reach anyone, keep trying the # 800-597-8654. Someone will eventually answer.
    Yes, I was scammed too, but never again.

• Be
      19th of Feb, 2008

I so did not authorize the extra pills, they charged my card without my permission.

• Be
      19th of Feb, 2008

please sombody post a phone number so I can cancell this crap

• Ci
      21st of Feb, 2008

This just happened to me yesterday. I called the company & he was horrible & almost hung up on me. I canceled my card while the charge was pending but it already went through. Here are the phone numbers I have for the scam ###.

800-597-8514 & off of the bottle 800-597-8654. These 2 numbers are the same people. I will call them again today & every day 10 times a day & haunt them. I hope everyone does the same.
    Lets stop theis creep.