HoodiaPlex Lab / Oprah Winfry.com / Unauthorized money from my bank!

535 Rowland st 27536Henderson, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 252-438-4900

After watching "Oprah" I ordered her FREE Sample of "HOODIA" weight loss pills. However I DID NOT order any more. The Free Bottle of 20 pills Made me very ill, I was unable to work for 1 week, also went to the doctor, got 2 shots. I did NOT ORDER any more pills Nor did I authorize ANY money to go to Oprah and her Hoodia SCAM. None the less they took the money and I can't seem to stop her from sending more pills and taking more money out of my account!!!

Comments

Ly
  15th of Mar, 2008
dear : oprah i would like to see if you could help a friend of mine he is blind and he lives in a 12x30 unfinished building and there is no insulating no cieling no cooking can be done he has no kitchen just a microwave fridge toilet and shower and bed he only has one door for entry and one little tiny window the wireing also needs to be checked if you need to contact me here is my phone number 409-489-9152 my name is lynette smith and his name is mark means he is a diebetic and only grts 953.00 a month and his bills exceeds most of hjs money his medicines allso hes having a very hard time his mother died of small cell cancer and noone had the money to pay for her funeral so he sold some property that he to help pay for it and he is having to start all over he pays $254.00 amonth on the 12x30 building he owes 2 and 1/2 more years onit and he also pays $300.00 amonth on the land he has building on his light bill runs about $140.00 amonth he has to buy groceries medicine it really dont allow him much and if i was able i would help him financually i have wathed one of your shows the big give and seen how much you care you have a good heart and i love your show you have really ispired in me about alot and hope we can help this man some how yours /truely lynette smith
It
  12th of Apr, 2008
I am a Nigerian who needs Oprah Winfrey's assistance for me to be able to do a Master's program in the University of Aberdeen.

[Just curious, is this mail going to be read by Oprah herself]. Anyways, i watch her life shows whenever it's shown on our local network because i do not have a cable to watch her as much as i would like to.

It's very important that i pursue a Master's program in Human Resources Management and the tuition is about or close to 15, 000pounds! excluding accommodation and upkeep.

I am a female, an English graduate, a very pleasant person and hardworking. I hope to get a very good job at the completion of my studies, start working with people and deal with issues of staff welfare package and others.

As a hobby, i love to design interiors, put things in proper order, creating aesthetics, improvising with what i have on hand bringing beauty out of something just plain and ordinary
Nk
  25th of Jun, 2008
Hi Oprah, Iam a Nigerian, 24year old female, i love your show very much, and iam a BIGGEST fan of yours. I keep wonderring what it is about my country you donot like, and why you have decided never to visit. my biggest dream is to become a supper model and one day be on your show. I have never been out of my country befour, and i have never been on an air plane befour, Modelling is not being taken seriously in my country. Please!!! Oprah i pray you read this and give it a second thougt. Please!!! help make my BIGGEST DREAM come true.
Bi
  29th of Aug, 2008
anyone asking for help from oprah winfry is in for a terrible reality check. she's not about to help anyone who she cannot make money off of. if you are black maybe you have some sort of a chance but if you are white forget about it. oprah is the biggest biggot since archie bunker. she makes me sick.