Hoodiaphen.com / Unauthorized charge on my credit card!

1 UT, United States Review updated:

I ordered a sample for 4.95, billed for on my credit card and have not received. Twenty days later, they charge me 69.95 for something I didn't order! I called the number on my credit card bill, only to get a message to call another number, [protected]. I called that number only to discover that you can't talk to anyone and they direct you to www.usaveonpills.com to submit a ticket and wait for a response from their customer service, which I did. My response: I needed to call [protected] M-F 9-5 central time. Notice the number! I had to leave a message for someone to call me back. Some jerk returns the call, only to tell me that I'm screwed and that he would turn it over to small claims court since I filed a dispute with my credit card company!!!

BEWARE OF THIS SCAM, I CAN'T BELIEVE I FELL FOR THIS!!!

More Hoodiaphen.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Li
  22nd of Feb, 2008

I, too ordered a free sample and now am being charged 69.95 for pills I did not order and no address to mail back. Please help.

Mi
  7th of Mar, 2008

The same exact thing happened to me! I called my credit card company and they are disputing the charge and took it off my account. I'm thinking of closing my account so it doesn't happen again.

Mo
  7th of Mar, 2008

Similar things happen to me several times. Vonage took every Month $ 63 out of our Acc. for 8 Month.
Grant consultant is starting with 49.95. We never enrolled Membership, just gave the Card # for Mailing the Form and the Disc.
Be aware!!!!!!!!
Who knows where to cancel this never ordered Membership?
God bless honest People, if some are left...

Pa
  21st of Mar, 2008

i ordered this product thru a e-mail solisitation for $4.95. To my suprise I recieved 2 bottles. When my credit card bill came the charge was for $149.95. The charge was removed by American Express and now is in dispute.

Ta
  1st of Apr, 2008

I was suppose to pay $6.95 & they charged my credit card $69.95. They have no phone # where anyone answers. People are sick & to have Opera on there web sight someone needs to notify her!