Hoodiaphen.com / hoodia phen

1 OK, United States Review updated:

Thought i was ordering a 4.95 sample. Received second order now being charged $149.95. Beware people!

Comments

De
  21st of Dec, 2007

I never received the first bottle and therefore being charged $149.95 is ridiculous.

Sh
  8th of Jan, 2008

Same exact thing happened to me, now I can't get ahold of the company. They leave no phone number, no e-mail address. Such a hoax!

Ta
  26th of Jan, 2008

I agree with all of you. My daughter also used my account unknown to me as a result my account has been overdrawn tremendously!!!!!! I have every intention of seeking legal help and stopping them from withdrawing any more funds from my account!!!!!!

Up
  29th of Jan, 2008

after the trial was ordered, nothin was recieved by mail. company was notified of cancelation before the 14 days when an addition $149 was to be charged for an addition order. Was charged and recieved the order for $149 then several weeks later recieved trial offer that was charged at $4.99.

Money is lost and company is unable to be contacted.

Upset In PHX

An
  31st of Jan, 2008

Same thing happened to me! I didn't receive the trial offer until after I had been charged the full amount! My account has also gone way overdrawn due to the fact that I had no idea they were taking this money out! I wish there was something I could do to stop the scam!
ANYONE reading this trust me DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!! They will scam you out of money and find loop holes so they don't have to be held accountable.

Bi
  25th of Feb, 2008

The same thing happened to me and they over drew my account and now I have about $60.00 in over draft fees. How do I get in touch with them and get a refund? I never authorized them to charge my account?

Ju
  27th of Feb, 2008

I also was taken in by so-called free offer. Received "free" bottle and then received 2 more before I could figure out how to cancel. Don't know what to do now.

Ir
  28th of Feb, 2008

I ordered this product , paid $12.95 . Didn't receive it right away and was charged full price for an order I did not ask for! My account was filled with overdrafts plus $69.95 was taken for that product. I called to cancel , the person on the other end said I couldn't get a full refund only half. I never received nothing ! HOW DO I GET MY REFUND ?????????????

Te
  1st of Mar, 2008

I ordered $4.95 sample which I received. Then received account statement and charged additional $69.95 for product I DID NOT ORDER AND DID NOT ACCEPT AND DO NOT WANT. Contacted them and they could not give me the name or management person to speak to "they are just fulfillment center." They took my phone number but never called back. Hate to report this to my charge card company but I should not have to pay for item I did not order and do not want!!! This is bull!!

Ja
  22nd of Mar, 2008

They have taken it from my account $69.95 an dnow I trying to find a way to stop this. It has to be a way to stop this crazy website.

Pi
  22nd of Mar, 2008

I ordered the free trial too 2 weeks ago and received nothing. I was recently charged 69.94 plus 4.95 for shipping without authorization. This is rediculous. Maybe we should all get together and sue the hell out of this company. Now i can't get a hold of them to get my money back.

Le
  24th of Mar, 2008

This is the latest on this company:

Who knows what is happening...obviously they are still getting away with scamming people out of hard earned money.

Ka
  11th of Apr, 2008

I ordered the free trial. I do like the idea of being able try a product. Sometime it doesn't agree and some people just plain cannot take everything. although, a few days later I get send a package with 2 bottles that I DID NOT order and got charged $149.95. That
really TICKED ME OFF. I bearly had a chance to try the trial one and got 2 more bottles and the price is outrageous. SO i'm writing you because I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!
I am returning the 2 bottles in the package unopened. You figured out how to take my money, I'm sure you will figure out how to put it back. I may have really liked your product and would've reordered, but ### like this just PISSES ME OFFand TURNS ME OFF no matter how good the product is. So. I will be expecting my $149.95 back in checking account VERY SOON. And your product is in the mail and on it's way back. I DO NOT WANT IT!!!
Kathie T Bechel

Ma
  12th of Apr, 2008

I sent for a free sample of Hoodiaphen, so I could try it to see if it would work for weight loss.they said it would be $4.95 I said ok and they took it from my credit card, It took a while but I got the bottle.then the took out $69.95 for something I didnt order.I wont that back.I didnt order anything that cost $69.95 and they shouldnt have taken it out.
I have contacted my Bank about it.

Ch
  20th of Aug, 2008

It happened to me too. How do we get our money back? They need to be stopped!