HoodiaFusion / Deceptive advertising!

1 Orem, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: (801)224-0212

To contact them, I found this information:

FUSION TECHNOLOGIES LLC
Ron Eagar
92 N 1200 West
Orem, UT 84057
[protected]
Commercial Business listed as:
Active Electrical Apparatus & Equipment, Wiring Supplies,
Orem, Utah Business License: [protected].

Ed

Comments

• Ca
      19th of Oct, 2007
    HoodiaFusion - deceptive business practices

I had the same problem as you did. Ordered trial for 4.95
    was charged 89.97 same day as trial arrived

After intensive search I found a phone number to call
    to get a refund. 1-800-381-7820

They said I would get only 54.97 because there was a 35.00 fee
    for returns. I told them this was not acceptable that I would be contacting the attorney general for my state.

Cosumer protection department found no terms and conditions
    viewable on the website. the link named "terms and conditions"
    at the bottom of only 1 page(buy now page) was a link back to the
    offer page. Attorney Generals office said the "Terms and Conditions "
    must be viewable by the consumer in order to be held by such.
    When I e-mailed ___lisa@hoodiafusion.com___
    I told her what the attorney
    general stated.
    She returned my email stating she had issued a full refund of 89.97
    But would not admit the "terms and conditions" were hidden.
    She even stated they were visable on the site. I went back and viewed
    every page and every line on the site "No Terms And Conditons"
    I hope this will help you.

• Ad
      28th of Oct, 2007

Once again. I have been charged for your product.. My credit card company has told me you sent documentation that this order was placed by me. This is not the case at all. I have never ordered your product and have never received said product. I wish to have you contact me and send copies of this so called back up you have.. Personally I believe your organization is a sham.

• Ne
      29th of Oct, 2007

IM SO GLAD TO FIND THIS WEB SITE, I GOT BURNED BY THIS COMPANY TO.

MY STORY IS THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSES ONLY I HAVE YET TO GET MY MONEY BACK.
    BUT WITH THE INFO. YOU ALL HAVE EVEN IT GIVES ME SO HOPE.

I DO WANT TO INCLUDE ONE THING THAT MIGHT HELP SOMEONE ELSE,
    IN ALL MY TIME AND TROUBLE OF UNANSWERED E-MAILS AND PHONE CALLS I STUMBLED ACROSS THE OWNER AND MAKER OF THIS PRODUCT.

HIS NAME AND E-MAIL IS:
    GREG CROSBY
    GREG@FUSIONTECHNOLOGIESTLLC.COM

NOW THIS MAN WAS REAL NICE AND EVEN SENT ME ANOTHER SAMPLE PKG OF HIS PRODUCT FOR FREE, HE ALSO TOLD ME TO JUST SENT BACK THE PRODUCT AND THERE WOULD BE NO PROMBLE GETTING MY MONEY, WELL THAT WAS 9-20. LIKE I SAID HE WAS REAL NICE BUT, I WANT MY MONEY NOT MORE OF THIS PRODUCT.

• Ed
      29th of Oct, 2007

I have ordered this product and am still ordering it because it works! I have dropped 12 pounds so far and have more energy than I've had in years!!!

• Ca
      26th of Nov, 2007

Agree.

30th of Nov, 2007

Hoodia Fusion is a scam they took almost 100.00 from me for unauthorized purchases, and I didn't even receive any product, which I DID NOT ORDER IN THE FIRST PLACE! Please email me if you have had the same happen to you.

• Gi
      30th of Nov, 2007

On 10/16/07 I saw their ad for a30 day supply free and pay $4.95 shipping and handling. They took out the money from my checking account the same time. I called the phone number and they had no record with any of my info . I e-mailed the e-mail address that I got from this site from another person. They could not send it. No such address. We need to find out what we can do to retreive our money.Any suggestions? We need to put a stop to this. If anyone knows how to e-mail Oprah Winfrey I think she can help. She has taken the Hoodia to help to loose weight but it was not from this company.

7th of Dec, 2007

I ONLY ORDER THE TWO WEEK TRAIL LIKE THE ADVERTISEMENT READ(PAY ONLY S/H).INSTEAD I WAS CHARGE $89.97 FOR A 30 DAY SUPPLY.I CHECK MY BANK ACCT TODAY AND NOTED I WAS CHARGE AGAIN FOR ANOTHER 30 DAYS SUPPLY. HOW CAN I STOP THEM??

• Mi
      27th of Dec, 2007

I also tried the $4.95 intro. Let me warn you...I have since received not one or two but THREE emails stating that my second portion of the delivery was on the way; however, if I wanted to continue the program I needed to go to the site and re-order. I have emailed and called them to stop delivery and the $89 plus charges. I'm afraid I may have to cancel the credit number I gave them just to end the charges. Any ideas?

• Ru
      7th of Jan, 2008

I also ordered the free trial w/$4.95 shipping. I did receive the product. There was no info with it that said if I didn't cancel they would continue to ship the 30 day supply & debit my checking acct $89.97 each time. The first time I say a charge I contacted them and they refused to credit me back. They said it was on the website where I ordered the intro package. I don't think so. When I sent back the 30 day supply, they credited my acct for $54.97. THERE WAS A $35 RESTOCKING FEE!! I figured losing $35 was better than losing $89.97. However, the next month there was another debit to my acct of $89.97 for a shipment that has never arrived. I have tried to call them, but I just get a recording that asks me to leave a message. I will continue to try to stop this scam and I will let you know if I have success.

• Am
      23rd of Jan, 2008

The exact same thing is happening to me. I ordered the 30 day trial supply for $4.95, and was charged the following month a $89.97 charge for a supply that I received shortly after. I immediately called the company and expressed my concern that I did not order this or agree to continue with the product. After argueing and speaking to several representatives I was told that no further charges would be made to my credit card, my account would be cancelled and once I returned the product I would receive my refund. I returned the product and checked my next months statement. Not only did I not receive my refund as I was promised, I was charged another $89.97. I called complaining, and started receiving e-mails from "Lisa" a customer service rep. Until this day, almost 4 months later I have yet to receive my refund, it has gotten to the point that my e-mails are no longer being returned. Something has got to be done about these people.

• Be
      13th of May, 2008

I ordered the trial and just kept getting the product. Finally I returned the unasked for shipment and was told that $54.97 would be credited to my account. This was in January and so far I have not received the credit! If anyone knowshowto get to these peopleso that they meet their obligations, I would appreciate knowing the secret.