HoodiaFen / Scam

Long story short. I was sent an e-mail from this company advertising 3.95 for delivery with a free month trial. There was no information about future charges being placed on my account. And belive me i checked!! I only got a bottle of 10 pills (at take two a day). 30 days later there was a charge on my credit card for 79.95. I was never sent any other pills after the 10. I called my credit card company (Chase) they took off the charges & put a complaint in on my behalf. DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT!! SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!!

Comments

• Pa
      20th of Mar, 2008
    HoodiaFen - Scam charges!
    HoodiaFen
    2941 W. Belmont
    Chicago
    Illinois
    Phone: 773 455 3320
    www.performencehealthusa.com

I got my bottle of hoodia and I don't want anymore sent to me, but I called the people back and theres company and it was the number on the website. So I called back the number that they called me on... nothing. I don't want anything other sent to me at all. If there is no number or website were I can stop it what am I gonna do.

• Ev
      29th of Mar, 2008
    HoodiaFen - no phone number to cancel automatic orders
    Performance Health USA
    PO Box 971090
    Orem
    Phone: ????????????????????
    performancehealth.com

No invoice sent with product so no way to cancel. Phone number not available. They have my Visa number to automaticly charge every month.

30th of Mar, 2008

HOODIA FEN / PERFORMANCEHEALTHUSA.COM WHO ARE YOU? ALL I NEED TO KNOW IS HOW TO CANCEL MY ORDER FOR THEY BILL MY ACCOUNT PLEASE!! IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW PLEASE HELP ME!!!

• Ki
    HoodiaFen - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE
    HOODIAFEN
    Florida
    Phone: DON'T KNOW
    DON'T KNOW

I ordered a free trial for shipping & handling $4.99 and they charged my credit card 69.95. There is no number on my charge for them.

• Ki
      2nd of Apr, 2008

I think someone should prosecute these people for fraud.

• Am
      2nd of Apr, 2008

They charged me 79.95. They dont provide a number to call on your bank statements, but call ur bank and ask them for the toll-free number that is provided. When u call though, keep on calling until someone answers. Do not get off until they send u the email to be refunded and have told u that u r unsubscribed. Ask for a confirmation number as well. I ended up canceling my card and filing an unathorized transaction claim. I hope these low lifes get what they deserve.

3rd of Apr, 2008
    HoodiaFen - can't take this pill
    9 Rose Terrace
    Auburn
    Maine
    Phone: 207 7841423

Please cancel my order. I have checked with my Doctor and I can not take the ( Hoodia Fen ) weight loss formula. So I am asking you to cancel this order # 214189.
    Janice Davis

4th of Apr, 2008
    HoodiaFen - was charged for something I did not want
    performance health USA
    Phone: 18882898740
    PerformanceHealthUSA.com

When the guy called me at 267-304-3707 I told him to ony send me the one bottle of green tea pills to help you loose weight for $3.97 and not to send any other bottles after that. The $3.97 came out of my account on 3-3-08. Then I went to the website on the bottle of pills that I received and tried to unsubscribe and it said I was not a subscriber, so on 3-14-08 I looked at my bank statement they took out $79.95 out of my account for some more pills that I never even received, so I would like to receive my money back or I will be contacting my lawyer. Thank you very much.

10th of Apr, 2008

Yes, it is a total rip off. I called my credit card company and I am disputing the charge.

• Sh
      11th of Apr, 2008

They did the same thing to me one time delivery for shipping and handling and I specifically asked them if they were going to charge my card. I asked this several times and the person I was speaking with kept assuring me that they would not. Well on 4/10/08 they charged my card $79.95. I am disputing this thru my credit card company. I will call and have this all cancelled. PLEASE BE AWARE THEY LIE TO YOU!!!

• El
      12th of Apr, 2008

I didnot order this product but, just for all the complainers there is a www.healthperformance .com web site and there is also a Ultimate Hoodia web site. I have been to both of them and checked out their sites. I just wanted all the people that complain all the time to quit whining and read the fine print and check out the ingredients of what you are buying.

• Mi
      19th of Apr, 2008

Unsubscribe link that is suppose to work for these scammers

• Te
      19th of Jun, 2008

I contacted this website Englewood Performance Health Home Delivery Plan & unsubscrubed. I then called this number 888-289-8740 & told them that I wanted to unsubscribe & was told that I had already done that by e-mail & it would be effective as of today. We will see! Hope this works! This was for Ultima Hoodia from a place called Performance Health USA.

• 24
      25th of Sep, 2008

i cant take it you send me free samples then you start taken money from me..i want it all the money back and you can take all your pills back..ULTIMA HOODIA..

• Am
      15th of Dec, 2008

They also give a phone number that never has anyone pick up. The number rings & rings or is ALWAYS busy.