HoodiaCut.com / Charged credit card after I placed an order with Hoodiacut.com!

1 106 Marlin AvenueFolsom, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 610-731-2591

I placed an order with Hoodiacut for Diet pills after I placed the order I received a charge of 69.99 from Hoodiacut and Virsonbiot charged me as well for 65.97. I did not place to separate orders!

Comments

Ta
  12th of Apr, 2008

Dear Admin,
I want to bring into your notice that our website is www.hoodiacut.com where as an other company Real solutions Labs fraudulently used our trade mark HOODIACUT and also used website as www.myhoodiacut.com. When we came, this company was offering 10 days free trial with shipping charges of $5.99 and hooking up customers with auto ship program and charged $69.99 every month. The customers were getting confused with similar name of product and the website. More over it was very difficult for the customers to find their contact information as it was very hard to find. The customers started sending us the emails and statred calling us. This was damaging our reputation therefore we immediately took the legal action against this company. It is to inform to you and to all customers that as a result of this legal action the Real Solutions Labs made another website with a name www.hoodiastack.com and using the same gimmicks. I want to take this opportunity through your website that Virkson Biotech the legitimate owners of product HOODICUT and we are not involved in any misleadings to the customers and our price is only $29.99 not $69.99 or $65.99.
The customers are advised to see the informations on their credit card charges or bank statement and they will find out Real Solutions Labs not Virkson Biotech.
Customers who are still struggling to find out the contact informations of Real Solutions Labs who was offering them free trial and then charging $69.99 must contact this company :
Real Solutions Labs
5920 K Ave
Plano, TX 75074
Tel: 1-877-492-9036

I once again ask the customers with out making sure they are using our company and it is really matter of surprise that point of legal implication to blame a company which is not involved in this gimmick. WE NEVER SOLD OUR PRODUCT MORE THAN $39.99 per bottle.

Best Regards
Tariq Virk
President/CEO
Virkson Biotech
makers of HoodiCut

Aj
  20th of Apr, 2008

I ordered a Trial HoodiaCut at $5.49. There was no indication of further doses to be sent/ nor any cancellation after the Trial sample. I received on March24, 2008, the sample bottle, "Complete Hoodia" in a plain envelope without any letter or note; the bottle had a telephone # 8774929036, www.myhoodiacut.com. I contacted the telephone # and told them, I was not interested. I spoke with an Indian-accent chap from Plano, TX.
A few days later another larger bottle arrived.
Then I received my credit card statement from my Bank. This showed two debits : $5.49 + $69.95 (Total $ 75.44).I was advised to contact merchants at tel 8002771597.
The person contacted that I had not cancelled the order within 14 days and the order will continue. I offered to return both bottles; he aid, "These are dietery. They cannot accept the unopened bottles".
I am disputing the charge of $69.95.
This is a classic example of fraud.

Aj
  20th of Apr, 2008

Re My earlier complaint:
The first debit is dated 03/19 7427852808100000056939
COMPLETE HOODIA 800597
The second debit is dated 04/02 74278528094000000020328
HOODIA STACK 8002771597.
The person reusing the offer of my return was at tel#8002771597, given to me by my Credit Card Bank.
The cancellation # is 100358 of 04/17/08.

La
Plano
Texas
Phone: 1-888-298-1382
www.hooodiacut.com

This company has taken money out of my account without my permission and we cannot afford this!!
On their website it plainly states for a refund you need a RAM number to get a refund and to email them for it. But when I tried to email them it said I needed a password and then it would go to a page showing an error #.
How are you supposed to get in contact with them????
Even the website on the bottle they send doesnt help at all or the number they give to call and their customer service representative is rude not forthcoming with any extra information that will help you.
This company needs to be stopped and completely shut down!!!Now because of them taking money from my account without permission I cant finish paying these bills I need to pay which is gonna cost me extra for getting behind! Someone should start a petition to close this place down and return everyone's money they have wrongfully taken with interest to boot!!
If anyone has any idea how to get a refund please email me ASAP.
Thanks,

16 campbell st
Webster
Phone: 5086710051
www.hoodiacut.com

I accepted a trial 10 day offer if I paid 5.49 shipping for a product called Hoodia Cut. I never authorized anything else! I just noticed a 69.95 charge on my debit card and when I called the company they said accepting the trial means authorizing future shipments! WHAT!!! What country is this! I will never get hooked into a scam like this again! It never explained anywhere this 69.95 charge after 10 days and if it did it was in a different language because I am extra careful about reading the fine lines. I have disputed the charge through my bank and have yet to see any product in the mail? NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY THEY ARE CROOKS!!!

Te
  30th of Jun, 2008

Exactly what happenned to me!!! Doesn't Oprah push this Diet pill as well? Maybe we need to let Oprah know what her fans are getting into. Its a scam. Don't order it!!!

Be
Port Arthur
Texas
Phone: 409-982-7770
www.myhoodiacut.com

I ordered a few weeks ago the trial pack of Hoodiacut, but because I am on medication ( temporary ), I have not even tried the product. Yet they (I found out from looking at my bank account on line this afternoon), Hoodiacut billed me for an order that I have not made. I called their number and the man, told me that I had checked a box to automatically send Hoodiacut out to me in 14 days from my trial time. I have no knowledge of doing this nor would I have given the cart blanch with my credit card. The gentleman told me there was nothing he could do for this first order that once it went out it was final and that even if I send it back they would not remove the charge. However he would stop any further actions and gave me a conformation number. I am really upset about this and I don't know what to do about it.

Ta
  2nd of Jul, 2008

I did the same thing, thought it was worth it to try for 6$ but absolutely have no interest in buying more, especially at $69.95 a bottle. I have called and left a message with the company (409-982-7770) but they do not answer the phone with real people, only allow messages. I used a Visa to pay for the sample bottle, so will try to get them to reverse those charges at the bank. Any other suggestions on what has worked? This sounds like a real SCAM!

Te
  8th of Jul, 2008

the very same thing happened to me today yhay same charges was on my debit, I did not authorize this has anyone been able to get the money back

Al
  12th of Jul, 2008

please STOP CHARGING my account or i will report you to the states attorney office I don't want your product.this is to stop and you are to credit my card right away.

Be
  15th of Jul, 2008

i did not want to keep receiving this product, please cancel my name off your list and destroy my credit card number.becky baker

15th of Jul, 2008

cancell this now. i am contacting ca att general jerry brown this is fraud.ihope you all go to jail.

Charles Johnson.

Da
  16th of Jul, 2008

I ordered a trial period of Hoodi Cut tabletes for ten days, and now you have charged my account with 69.95 for a order that I didnt even request. Please do not charge my account any more or I will personally get my Lawyer to create a law suit with your company.

Ba
  16th of Jul, 2008

i ordered the trial of hoodiacut and now they are sending me bottles of hoodia without my permission. don, t send me any more! don, t charge my card anymore.

Ba
  16th of Jul, 2008

I ordered a trial of Hoodi Cut . Now they have sent me a whole bottle that I didnt order. Do not charge my card anymore .I did not authorize anyone to take money out of my account?

Pa
  17th of Jul, 2008

I had the same thing happen! However, I called the number on the bottle which I was charged not only a $69.95 charge but an International Fee $.70 because this crap comes from another country. 877-492-9036 and I got LEO at extension 298 after holding for over 30 mins. Basically he said can do nothing aboout the charges !!! Big Surprise. This is a SCAM first class. Somewhere on that stupid popup which said OPRAH swears by this stuff must have said 14 days to cancel or they start charging and will continue to charge every month. I told him I wanted a document that said I CANCELLED. I am reporting this to the attorney general's office and the better business bureau.

Pa
  18th of Jul, 2008

TODAY I HAVE JUST EXPERIENCED THE SAME SCAM AS THE EMAILS ABOVE. I NOTICED A CHARGE ON MY DEBIT CARD FOR $67.49. I ALSO READ THE FINE PRINT AND NEVER AGREED TO FUTURE SHIPMENTS. ALL I WANTED WAS TO PAY THE $5.49 FOR MY FREE SAMPLE
THIS COMPANY IS TRULY A BUNCH OF CROOKS. PLEASE DON'T ORDER A THING FROM THEM. I SINCE HAD TO DELETE MY PRESENT DEBIT CARD AND HAVE A NEW ONE RE ISSUED.

Ad
  21st of Jul, 2008

I also keep getting charged for Hoodiacut, I never agreeded for more than the free sample.
I am unable to reach anyone to stop my credit card from beinging charged.
Everytime I call it says all serkets are busy, mean while my card just keeps getting charged.
What can I do?????

23rd of Jul, 2008

the same thing has happened to us.basically it too bad too sad were keeep your money. just try and get it back . We live close enough that were thinking of taking the 2 hour drive. to bang on there door and try and geet our money back wish us luck...

24th of Jul, 2008

I had called and cancelled future orders of this Hoodiacut and now there is a charge on my checking account for something I didn't want and didn't know I was going to be charged and have NOT received, would appreciate you taking care of it for me, I cannot afford this, thank you so much, Jackie McCafferty
It is for 69.95