hoodia water/zoft gum / didn't want this product but they still sent it.

1 12399 Belcher Road South/suite 140Largo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-692-8352

The website was very misledding the items were already ordered for you . It should be to where I have to choose if I want an item to check a box not check a box to not order an item. And when I saw what had happen with my bank account I call and they wouldn't cancel it they still sent it and said for me to return it and I don't feel I should have had to do that. Why should I have to pay for shipping when they didn't have to send it. I am most upset if you think that I'm going to pay restock fees. I understand that this is why your phone line has people holding for almost 2 hours . Your company really needs to stop trying to get over on people like that this day and age people just don't have money to give away. I know that your company could have gave me back my money.

Comments

• Zo
      22nd of Jan, 2009

Zoft Gum Company does NOT sell product directly to retail customers. Zoft products can only be purchased from authorized online distributors or in select retail locations around the world.

This matter should be taken up with the company or distributor that you purchased the product from.