Hoodia Stack / Free Sample

1 5920 K AvePlano, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 760-328-7950

I ordered a free sample of Hoodia ( touted on the Oprah show). Used my credit card for $5.95 shipping charges. Have received 3 unauthorized bottles of pills At a charge of $69.95 ea. on my credit card.
Unknown to me by getting a FREE sample I was enrolled in their program.
Citi bank has refused to take these charges away and the Hoodia Co. WILL NOT TAKE THE PILLS BACK.
HELP...HELP

Ru

Comments

• Lo
      3rd of May, 2008

I ordered a sample and paid for it. I did not reorder nor do I want the product.

• Su
      8th of May, 2008
    Hoodia Stack - Unauthorized VISA charge
    Real Solutions Lab Inc.
    St. Kitts, Virgin Island

Ordered trial sambple April 2008. Received. Paid shipping of $5.95. VISA charged with $69.95 5/3/08. Unauthorized by me.

8th of May, 2008

unauthorized charge on credit card was done.

9th of May, 2008

Receiving Hoodia Cut and being charged $69.95 but have no way of stopping them. I've called the 800 number on my charge receipt and nobody answers. I want this stopped. I've had two orders sent already. Can you help?

• Cl
      9th of Jun, 2008

they are sending me products i did not order and are charging my credit card

• De
      17th of Jun, 2008

We continue to be billed for this product, $69.95 a month. We are unable to cancel.

• To
      25th of Jun, 2008

It was only unknown to you because you DID NOT READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. I am sick and tired of you whinny titty babies complaining about companies because you are too damn lazy to take the time and read the terms of the company that you are giving you credit or debit card number to. That is just plain old stupidity... It is your fault that it was unknown to you, and you blame the company??? Your credit card knows it is your fault that is why they will not do a charge back... Try pulling your head out of your ### and take responsibility for your actions or lack there of...

• Mi
      7th of Jul, 2008

I cant cancel the hoodia either. what do we do now?? this is ridiculous!!

14th of Jul, 2008

If you ordered a free sample of HoodiaCut (the company who makes the diet supplements is Hoodia Stack), you have 10 DAYS from the day you order to CANCEL further shipments of Hoodia Stack diet supplements. However, most people do not know they will be sending more than just the sample. It is in small print and you just have to call them and always ask "What is the catch?" Meaning do I have to order anything to get my free sample. I called them at this number 877-492-9036 and asked them what their catch was and they told me they will be sending me more shipments each month for $69.95. To make a long story short, I told them I ONLY WANT the sample and no more supplements and they had me call back the next day and cancel. The next day I called and got a cancellation number and I wrote down the time, date and who I spoke with just in case they charge my credit card.
    Credit Card companies are usually on your side if you have all this valuable information.
    Good Luck !!

Ormond Beach
    Florida
    Phone: 386 846 1671
    www.hoodiastack.com

I ordered a free sample for $5.95, never was there mentioned that I would get charged with auto ship and auto debit from my account. I did not order this for continued use, or auto ship. This is false advertising.
    I want my money back. They just charged me $66.95 which I did not authorize.

• Ji
      24th of Jul, 2008

They did the same thing to me...it is a SCAM. I emailed my bank and told them I did not authorize this payment they took out today.

DO NOT BUT THIS PRODUCT OR FREE SMAPLE

• Ki
      4th of Aug, 2008
    Hoodia Stack - receiving unauthorized product
    Real SolutionsLabs
    5920 K Avenue
    Salt lake Cityl
    Utah

While on line one day I saw an ad for a free sample of this diet product so I thought that I would try it.
    I did but found that it did not do what I thought it was supposed to do, rathe it made me even more hungry. I was of the understanding that this was just that a asample & that if I wanted more I could order it, no where do I remember authorizing for more product to be shipped. I gave my credit card # for the shipping & handling of the sample, only. What do I do now?

• J
      24th of Sep, 2008

The same exact situation just happened to me!! Then to add insult to injury, the customer service rep. had the nerve to hang up on me!!! Her name is Randy in case you need to waste your valuable time contacting this fraudulent company. I am in the process now of contacting the corportate office: Here is the address: 5920 K Avenue Plano, TX 75074. Maybe if corporate hears what losers they have representing their product they will do something about it.

9th of Nov, 2008
    Hoodia Stack - unauthorized charges of 69.95
    Real Soulitions Labs
    5920 K Ave
    Plano
    Texas
    Phone: 1-800-277-1597
    hoodiastack.com

My husband John ordered the FREE 10 day supply plus the shipping.We have now received a 30day supply and a 69.95 charge to our bank account.I have read alot of other complaints.Why is this still happening?This has to stop! I am contacting my lawyer first thing Monday morning.Also the better business bureau.And most important my bank!It's really sad to think that some people have nothing else better to do than SCAM innocent people.

• Db
      18th of Nov, 2008

Yep, its a rip off! Read the fine print. A cocky little helper will answer the phone and let know about all the fine print you missed.

Its another internet scam

• De
      19th of Nov, 2008
    Hoodia Stack - Internet Scam
    Real Solutions
    hoodiastack.com

They got me too! Nowhere did I read that I had to notify company within 14 days to stop a new shipment. I thought I was purchasing a free trial supply and pay only the postage. Customer service tells me that they will not credit the $69.95 charge even if I return the product, unopened. They state all shipments are final sale! Expensive lesson.

• Te
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I ordered and agreed to pay for the shipping & handling to receive a "Sample" of this product. Shortly after receiving the sample, I received a full bottle of this product. Note that I stated that I only agreed to pay for SHIPPING & HANDLING for the sample. I DID NOT agree for them to automatically start shipping me this product and I damn sure did not agree for them to start charging my credit card for $69.95 each time that they took it upon themselves to send me another bottle of this product.
    During the process of trying to contact the Customer Service department, I noticed that the message before hours states that they are open between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm "PACIFIC TIME". I suppose that this is when I realized that I had been scammed. Aren't they smart enough to know what time zone Texas is in? Cause it's sure not PACIFIC.
    After finally getting someone to answer the phone, and after being hung up on twice, I was told that I could return the un-opened bottles of the product to them(at my expense of course), but, I would not be receiving a refund.