Hoodia Stack / Scam- bad product and continued orders without consent, abuse of credit card on file

Hoodia Stack offers a free sample of what they call a diet supplement. They only ask that you pay for S&H. I did that, received the product, it contained no return address, no re-order form, no information regarding the product. I immediately knew I had been scammed. I looked online and found this site, many others have been taken advantage of and scammed as well. I called the number on my credit card and spoke with a horrible lady who said I had agreed to the terms and conditions of this product, which I don't remember doing. I never signed/printed any info nor did they ship me anything other than a green bottle of pills. I have been taken advantage of because the S&H charge posted on 10/17 and today is 10/29, yet they said they have already charged me another 60 $ and more pills I did not sign or ask for. I will not accept the package and hopefully there will be a return to sender listed on the product or I'm taking it to the police department to locate/return to sender. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I LEARNED THE HARD WAY AND HAVE BEEN TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF. I HAVE CONTACTED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND THE POLICE. ONCE I RECEIVE THE PACKAGE, I'M NOT OPENING IT AND WILL HAVE THEM RESEARCH FURTHER. IF YOU NEED A DIET SUPPLEMENT, GO TO GNC OR ASK YOUR DOCTOR.

More Hoodia Stack Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sh
      29th of Oct, 2008

Also, in addition... they said you have 14days to call and cancel an order you never ordered when you received the free supplements. It's been 11days and they've already shipped another "unrequested" order. Nevertheless, this is a scam. The product doesn't work, it's just a way for a company to take advantage of vunerable people and to steal their money. This company ruins the trust that good companies could have that offer honest, good products.

-Sherry