hoodia plex labs / Unauthorized charges!

10161 Park Run Dr #150Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
I ordered the free trial and used my credit card for the shipping and handling. I did not order the next bottle they sent me , or authorize them to charge my account 69.95. There was no paper work with the shipment so I don't have a number to get in contact with them. Their web site is of no help at all. I will be returning the bottle and contacting my bank to see if I can put a stop on them from taking any more money.

Comments

Pa
  10th of Mar, 2008
I was charged the 69.95 also. The number on the free sample bottle is 1-800-597-8654. That should help. I called my bank to dispute the charges.
An
  19th of Jun, 2008
Im in the same boat as all of you. What a crappy thing. I have sent back three bottles and still they keep sending them to me and taking my money. I have bounced check fees up the a** and when I tried to buy baby formula, my card was denied. Not only was I embarrassed but great, its not like I can give a newborn 2.00$ vitamin D. Needless to say, I am not happy. Any one know what else to do? Let me know
248-238-9239. And by the way, anyone else think the pills worked like crap?
De
  2nd of Jul, 2008
I am also with you all on this!!! I ordered the "FREE" trial bottle BUT apparantly they are not free. I have sent several back myself and now I'm being charged as well!!! I will call the 800 number, but if I can't get anything done I will be contacting my law firm!!! Oh by the way the pills DO NOT WORK!!! Good luck to you all!!!