HOODIA PHEN CAPUSELS / RIP OFF WITH MONEY

Oklahoma City, OK, United States Review updated:
ITS A MONEY THING THEY OFFER A FREE SAMPLE 4.95 FOR SHIPPING BUT THEN TRY TO CHARGE 149.95 FOR SHIPMENT THAT I DID NOT ORDER THE 49.95 FOR CANCELATION FEE THAT I DID NOT AGREE TO BUY ANYMORE PRODUCT.THEY ARE A DISHONEST COMPANY .RIPPING OFF PEOPLE ......THEY ALSO LEFT NO TELEPHONE NUMBER NOR NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM. SO BUYER BEWARE .THEY SHOULD BE STOPPED ON THEIR TRACKS .
lets get the fed and fda after these ### .........
unethecal doings

Comments

Sh
  8th of Jan, 2008
Same thing happened to me!!! I never received the trial, then all of a sudden there was $149.95 charge on my credit card. I still haven't received anything. There iso way of getting a hold of the company to discuss what happened! Such a hoax!!!! There is no phone number or e-mail on their website. When you do their "live chat" option, no one ever answers. So angry!!!
Sh
  8th of Jan, 2008
I found a contact phone number for them...888-527-0870
Ch
  6th of Feb, 2008
Don't go on www.hoodiaphen.com!!! What a scam. First, we ordered the free trail and then thanks to others comments here I was able to go back to the website. I tried finding a number. It was certainly a maze getting a number. Then they told me call back no one from customer service was available. HMMMM. Then why answer? Called again and wanted to cancel the free trail to avoid further charges. Then they made me email some lab company with the subject MYRA. She told me I was going to get charged $35 to cancel. If I refused the cancellation then I would be charge $149.95. I complained but it's no use. They said once you sign for the free trial that you are bound to terms and conditions. What a crock. So there is no such thing as a free trail. Don't fall for the SCAM!!!
Fr
  31st of Mar, 2008
Not only do they get you for the 149.95 but I also got billed 69.95 for a web site to "help me" with my diet questions, which I cannot connect to . How do you get out of this scam...
Ma
  27th of Oct, 2008
I'll say anything that say's “hoodia” stay away from it it cost us
Two ($69.00) of unauthorized charges although we returned the merchandise, no reply on if were getting our money, that’s how bad it is, so even if you found it on the street do not touch it just kick it away so nobody else can get harmed by it. And take a cold shower so you wont remember the name anymore, I hope this people encounter their doom.