Hoodia / I was charged for products i did not order and never got my 14 day free trial period

12399 Belcher Road SouthLargo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-692-8352
I order a bottle of hoodiastar and was sent a package of hoodiburst gum for 9.95 and a bottle of hoodiawater and an extra bottle of hoodiastar for 29.95 and the starting price was suppose to be 4.95 for a trial period and that was the only reason I ordered it because i am allergic to alot of products and just wanted to try it before i ordered anymore. This is fraud because i read the fine print and it said i had 14 days to try it out and then i would get sent a month supplie after that if i did not cancel. If i do not recieve my money back i will have my attorney, which is my finance take care of this issue and i will not settle for less than I and everyone else that got scammed deserves. This is not a matter that is taken lightly and i will make sure that your company will not be in business running scams like this again. Your company better take this serious and take care of it or they will be legal action taken.

Comments

Ap
  19th of Jun, 2007

Hoodia - False charges

I have been charged $99.41 for something called Hoodia. I have not ordered nor have I received this product. Before it appeared on my account, I had no idea what Hoodia was. I have since learned that it is a dietary supplement of which I do not need. When I called the company, their only solution was to send me another shipment (which I probably won't receive) and keep the charge on my account. My next step is to contact the Better Business Bureau with my complaint. The company also refused to give me a mailing address or the names of the reps.
Pa
  21st of Jun, 2007

Hoodia - Beware of this fraudulent company!

the real company that is behind all of this is Pure Health Labs 888-436-7847. The ALD enterprises that i contacted are in home IV and other pharmaceutical needs providers and just unfortunately have the same name or similar name to the billing/receiving clearinghouse that Pure Health Labs uses. I believe that clearinghouse is actually ADL enterprises.

Bottom line, fraud is being committed and we have to stay vigilant!!
Wa
  27th of Jun, 2007
On my Wachovis Master Card statement in May I found a charge for $84.97 reference # 6235. I don't know what its for. In my June statement I received the same charge of $84.97 reference # 7363 I called the 1800 882 8823 for Hoodia ten times and each time I was told wait for the next consultant and after about 6 minutes it would cut me off.

Want to know, what I am being charged for.

Thanks

Warren H. Anderson
Co
  19th of Nov, 2007

hoodia

i tried a trial of hoodia and got a 30 day supply in the mail i tried to call company to not send anymore and not charge me but i tried to call lab and the number doesn't work
Co
  21st of Dec, 2007

Hoodia - Terrible, unprofessional customer service!
538 Hillside Street
Ridgefield
New Jersey
Phone: 201313-2660

I ordered a free trial online. They charged a $1.oo payment & 4.95 for shipping to my credit card. No big deal. I began looking at the site more carefully and became really suspicious. I suddenly regretted that I gave out my card number and security code, etc. I tracked down a phone number to cancel my order-- which I should have been able to do because it was placed just a half hour earlier. One of the rudest customer service representatives I have ever spoken to "handled" the call. She was laughing with some one in the background, muttering derogatory comments about customers (me, included), sounding like she was in on the scam. She had NO RESPECT. She said that I couldn't cancel my order and that I'd just have to "suck it up." I couldn't believe the way she talked. In the end, I did something I haven't had to do in 10 years: I called my credit card company and closed the account for security purposes.
Pe
  2nd of Feb, 2008

homerun media llc
New York

I paid for shipping for a trial size of hoodia only. Now there is charge of 69.95 on my charge card this was not authorized by me. I did not order any more of their product.
Ca
  3rd of Feb, 2008
I, ALSO ordered 1 sample of hoodia for 4.95 s. h. and two weeks later I was debited 149.95 for 2 full bottles that I did not order.
De
  6th of Feb, 2008
I also went for the free trial; paying only shipping. They have not stopped sending me more bottles even though I did not authorize it; now I'm out over 150 dollars. The last shippment I got they sent me two bottles. I tried to call the number on the bottle but it is out of order. So now I am canceling my debit card and getting a new one just so they will stop taking my money.
  19th of Feb, 2008

hoodia.com Homerun Media
Roper
North Carolina
Phone: 2527933674

Was suppose to only have to pay 4.95 for free trial offer,debited my acct,Now i have a debit for 69.95 from home run media,what can i do about this!?
Ja
  20th of Feb, 2008

Hoodia

I ordered online and was given a tracking number a few months again, but never received the product. I have contacted them twice and asked for a refund but never got a response. Beware!
Ka
  28th of Feb, 2008
I called to cancel any further shipments and charges and the supplements are still being shipped and I am still being charged for them.
De
  28th of Feb, 2008
I ordered a free sample, paid for shipping /handling for 5.49. 15 days later they charged me 69.95 on my credit card, I spoke to customer service,the said I agreed to the terms and would not credit it to my account. They also said they could not cancel shipment because it was already sent. I am disputing the charge at my bank and refusing the shipment when it arrives. Customer service said managers do not talk to people. What a surprise! its a scam!!!!!!!
Pa
  29th of Feb, 2008
I was charged $69.95 on my credit card that I did not authorize.
Lo
  29th of Feb, 2008

Moosup
Connecticut
Phone: 860-564-6847
www.yahoo.com

I did purchase the Hoodia diet solution that Oprah is so crazy about and found out I could not use it due to heart problems. To make this short I returned everything in the original package to the address in question and never received my refund. I don' t know how many times I wrote to them, emailed them never did they give me back my money. I am so angry, I now do not buy anything from internet shopping.
Ad
  1st of Mar, 2008
Ordered free sample and have since received 2 bottles that were not authorized! Beware people!
Ma
  3rd of Mar, 2008
I have not authorized product charged to my account! Beware people!
Da
  4th of Mar, 2008
Sent for a trial pack unauthorized billing occurred.
Du
  5th of Mar, 2008
I have ordered the grandma colon cleanse package... i would like to cancell my order asap. on line they said its only $3.00 now i have been charged over $78.00 for what??? CANCELL MY ORDER I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CALL THE COMPANY AT 866-652-0479 AND I GET NO ANSWER I WOUNDER WHY.

SO PLEASE STOP MY ORDER I WILL RETURN THE BOTTELS AS SOON I FIND AN ADDRESS TO SEND IT TOO, IF THERE'S AN ADDRESS TO SEND THEM BACK PLEASE E-MAIL IT TO ME ASAP.

THANK YOU.
Cr
  10th of Mar, 2008
It seems like its nothing but the run around to cancel the product. Beware people!
Ch
  21st of Mar, 2008

Hoodia - Unauthorized charge on credit card!
3131 e camel back rd
pheonix
Arizona
Phone: 8013562109

I was ordering a grant writing disk and a window popped up and said with your order you get a free sample of this hoodia I really didn't want the hoodia but it would not let me order the grant writing cd without taking free sample of the hoodia. Few days later received the what i thought was the free sample but wasn't they took $79.99 out of my checking account I called the number on my statement, they said they couldn't refund my money my husband talked to them the person called him every name possible except for a white boy.